The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science Courses Scotland Universities

Hi all

I’m really keen to speak with anyone who is applying for Paramedic Science at Scottish Uni’s.

I’ve applied to, GCU (preferred choice), University of West of Scotland, Stirling & Edinburgh.

Anyone in the forum done the same?

Cheers
Ciara

Scroll to see replies

Hi Ciara!

I have done exactly the same and also, my preferred choice is the GCU. Have you heard back from them??

Cheers!
Reply 2
Original post by Pauarenas
Hi Ciara!

I have done exactly the same and also, my preferred choice is the GCU. Have you heard back from them??

Cheers!

Hey!

Nope however, I have heard they’re not replying to anyone until after the 15th. That being said, there is someone on the forums that has received a rejection so I’m not so sure.
Original post by Cjscully
Hey!

Nope however, I have heard they’re not replying to anyone until after the 15th. That being said, there is someone on the forums that has received a rejection so I’m not so sure.

Hi again!

Oh really? Well, I guess we’ll have to wait then... was that person rejected from GCU?

Thanks for answering!
Reply 4
Original post by Pauarenas
Hi again!

Oh really? Well, I guess we’ll have to wait then... was that person rejected from GCU?

Thanks for answering!

Yeah and sadly it was their 3rd rejection . We are talking on a post called UWS paramedic science; pop on that and you can see others applying. :smile:
Reply 5
i think a lot of us have sort of taken over the UWS paramedic science course thread, but this one's probably more relevant to talk in ahaha.
got my first interview offer earlier today! it's for RGU ^^ hope that there's good news for you guys soon as well! :')
Hi guys,

I have applied to paramedic science/ practise for QM, GCU, Stirling, RGU and UWS, my preferred choice is QM
Original post by mhittboi
i think a lot of us have sort of taken over the UWS paramedic science course thread, but this one's probably more relevant to talk in ahaha.
got my first interview offer earlier today! it's for RGU ^^ hope that there's good news for you guys soon as well! :')

Ooh cool you got an interview too, when is it for??
Yeah same I’ve applied to all the paramedic courses in Scotland and I’ve just be offered a interview from RGU
Reply 9
Original post by Alexmcleod
Yeah same I’ve applied to all the paramedic courses in Scotland and I’ve just be offered a interview from RGU

I never applied for RGU, regretting it now.
I never applied for RGU, regretting it now.

Yeah I feel like it takes the stress off when you get a reply from one. RGU seems to be the first to reply
Original post by caitlin2705
Ooh cool you got an interview too, when is it for??

got mine for the 21st of february! here's hoping it goes well :')
got mine for the 21st of february! here's hoping it goes well :')

good luck!
Hiya, ive applied for Para science at GCU, havnt heard anything. Have you guys yet??
Reply 14
Original post by Charliemosman
Hiya, ive applied for Para science at GCU, havnt heard anything. Have you guys yet??

Nothing as yet! 🙏
Reply 15
Anyone heard anything back from Uni’s other than RGU?
Anyone heard anything back from Uni’s other than RGU?

nothing yet! hopefully no news is good news though...?
Reply 17
nothing yet! hopefully no news is good news though...?

I’m so nervous I don’t know what to think! Fingers crossed though!
Reply 18
Still nothing for me...
I applied to UWS, Caledonian and QMU
Reply 19
Original post by Dan102
Still nothing for me...
I applied to UWS, Caledonian and QMU

Wish they would put us out our misery soon! Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest