The Student Room Group

Lawyer demands for London police officer to face disciplinary actions

Muhammad Rodwan, 56, slashed PC Stuart Outten with a 2-foot long machete in Leyton, East London - but there have now been calls for the policeman to be disciplined

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10817948/outrage-lawyer-britain-punish-machete/

You just have to love being a lawyer, getting paid to spout something which will make you hugely unpopular.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bloody loon.
Original post by The RAR
Muhammad Rodwan, 56, slashed PC Stuart Outten with a 2-foot long machete in Leyton, East London - but there have now been calls for the policeman to be disciplined

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10817948/outrage-lawyer-britain-punish-machete/

You just have to love being a lawyer, getting paid to spout something which will make you hugely unpopular.

It doesn’t look like she was his lawyer; she is just a woman with an opinion who happens to be a lawyer.

Her argument is nonsense. Self-defence doesn’t ratchet down a conviction in the way she claims. Self-defence is a defence.

The jury had to decide whether the man intended to kill or not and it is bloody hard to get a conviction for attempted murder for a spontaneous attack. If the policeman had died, the accused would have been guilty of murder because it is only necessary to prove an intention to commit GBH to get a murder conviction. Attempted murder however requires an intent to kill and it is hard to prove that the man’s intention wasn’t to do enough harm to be able to secure his escape from capture.
She is the Chair of the Civil Justice Committee at The Law Society, how?

She is ****ing deluded.
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
She is the Chair of the Civil Justice Committee at The Law Society, how?

She is ****ing deluded.

More than that, she is another fifth-columnist groomed and carried to the top of our institutions on a mission. Her type's objective is to raise everything to the ground, for that reason they systematically hack at every pillar of western civilization. She's just a body, it's much wider than that.
Reply 5
The Law Society has removed the Chair of the Civil Justice Committee from her position and barred her from holding any roles at the organisation for five years.

Sophie Khan was expelled after a senior officer and two policy advisers alleged that she bullied them.

https://www.rollonfriday.com/news-content/exclusive-law-society-expels-chairman-who-bullied-senior-officer-calling-her-white

We just have to wonder what made the ant-white and anti-police woman rise to the top like that, don't we?
Reply 6
News of her sacking from that position are not easy to find, only the Times and the link above come up with it after a search. Not even the Mail, even if it's predictable that the BBC and the Guardian wouldn't go there. People can be excused for not knowing it, we live in the age of mis-information.

Ms Khan, who regularly appears in the media as a commentator on diversity issues...

That bit is true, she has been to Newsnight, the Today programme and all other flagship programmes at the BBC. For obvious reasons.
Original post by z-hog
News of her sacking from that position are not easy to find, only the Times and the link above come up with it after a search. Not even the Mail, even if it's predictable that the BBC and the Guardian wouldn't go there. People can be excused for not knowing it, we live in the age of mis-information.

That bit is true, she has been to Newsnight, the Today programme and all other flagship programmes at the BBC. For obvious reasons.

It doesn't help that she still has the position in her bio on twitter.
Reply 8
It doesn't help that she still has the position in her bio on twitter.

Like I said, people can be excused for not having heard about it. One day she is a VIP at the Beeb, the next she is sacked for being racist and not a word about it. That's what I call mis-information, the burying of news that don't fit within a certain political narrative.

Of course, had the Chair of the Civil Justice Committee been a honkey and sacked for a racist remark... the BBC would still be going on about it because it would fit their narrative. It would have made all the same flagship programmes rolling the red carpet out for her.
Reply 9
something seems fishy in this article:

Look at the wound in this pic and compare it to the others. It looks like it's switched from his right side to his left and also the largest part of the wound looks to have moved?

[TW - Graphic images]

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ANM775

Look at the wound in this pic and compare it to the others. It looks like it's switched from his right side to his left and also the largest part of the wound looks to have moved?

Spoiler

Perhaps he has a wound either side of his head?
Reply 11
Perhaps he has a wound either side of his head?

No, the article mentions only 1 slash.

I think someone has been playing around in photoshop or something to manipulate the wound and messed up
Original post by ANM775
No, the article mentions only 1 slash.

I think someone has been playing around in photoshop or something to manipulate the wound and messed up

The BBC reported 6 wounds to his head.
Reply 13

Are you part of the conspiracy?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9681493/leyton-police-stabbed-tasers-suspect/

clearly no wound on the right side of his head, he was not attacked on both sides
Original post by ANM775
Are you part of the conspiracy?

What conspiracy is this one?
Reply 15
What conspiracy is this one?

Don't know yet, but i've been noticing a lot lately the British media like to manipulate things and in some cases use outright propaganda
Original post by ANM775
Don't know yet, but i've been noticing a lot lately the British media like to manipulate things and in some cases use outright propaganda

Let me know when you uncover their nefarious plot.
This kind of thing is precisely why most decent people have such disdain for lawyers. Far too many don't give a toss about what's right or wrong. All they care about is their big fat fee.

This lawyer needs to have his/her address published so that someone can teach him/her the error of his/her ways.

If I had a daughter I'd rather see her work as an (honest) call girl than be a bent lawyer.
Original post by ANM775

Spoiler

That's not a wound dude it's just the blood running down his head.
Reply 19
Original post by Captain Haddock
That's not a wound dude it's just the blood running down his head.

which pic are you claiming not to be a wound but instead blood?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending