The Student Room Group

University of Brighton (Adult) Nursing 2020/2021 Interviews/Offers

Has anyone received an interview or offer yet?
Which intake have you applied for?
What type of offer did you receive?

Scroll to see replies

I have an interview for next week for Falmer 2020/21 intake x
Reply 2
Congratulations and good luck :smile: x
Thank you . Have you applied? X
Reply 4
Yes, i have just firmly accepted a conditional offer from Brighton university Feb 2021 (Eastbourne) intake :smile: x
Original post by Emslie2014
Yes, i have just firmly accepted a conditional offer from Brighton university Feb 2021 (Eastbourne) intake :smile: x

ah congratulations! is that for the january intake ?
Reply 6
Reply 7
Original post by Chrissyl88
I have an interview for next week for Falmer 2020/21 intake x

Sending you good luck for your interview :smile: x

Thank you ! :smile:

I’ve done loads of interview prep , but it’s been such a long time since I’ve done anything like this , so praying I don’t say something really silly just to fill a silence! Ha x

Interview went ok, really hope ive done enough , as now I've had the interview I really want Brighton ….now for the very nervous wait!x
Interview went ok, really hope ive done enough , as now I've had the interview I really want Brighton ….now for the very nervous wait!x

Glad the interview went ok :smile: Did they tell you when you should hear back by? x
Glad the interview went ok :smile: Did they tell you when you should hear back by? x

The faq document we received before the interview said up to 5 days during busy periods ( which pretty sure it is ) . But today they said 1-2 weeks . I know they have another interview late next week , so wondering if will hold off till after that ? I’m so bad with waiting though ha . How long did they take to give you an offer ? X
My interview was on a Thursday and I got my offer Monday evening x
My interview was on a Thursday and I got my offer Monday evening x

Ahhhh how long ago was that ? exciting :smile:x
Ahhhh how long ago was that ? exciting :smile:x

My interview was on 16th Jan 2020 and my offer was on 20th Jan 2020.

ahhh not long ago at all then :smile: what were the ages like for people on your course? I was the only mature student, I felt so old ha x
ahhh not long ago at all then :smile: what were the ages like for people on your course? I was the only mature student, I felt so old ha x

18yrs - around 45yrs (currently doing access to nursing at East Sussex college) x
18yrs - around 45yrs (currently doing access to nursing at East Sussex college) x

ahhh I woulda loved this! the student ambassador said is rare to not have matures , her year only one mature student , but last year was about half! x

Omg I just got an email !!! They’ve offered me a place !!!!! So happy :smile: x
Omg I just got an email !!! They’ve offered me a place !!!!! So happy :smile: x

OMG Congratulations!!! Conditional or unconditional? Will it be your firm choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending