The Student Room Group

BTEC level 2

Hello everyone

I just wanna ask if universities accept BTEC applied science extended diploma level 2 as equivalent to GCSEs. Jusr to let you know I have got Bs in 3 GCSEs and MM in my BTEC level 2. I wonder if universities like notingham consider this course as equivalent to GCSEs.
Thanks
Original post by Bara'a
Hello everyone

I just wanna ask if universities accept BTEC applied science extended diploma level 2 as equivalent to GCSEs. Jusr to let you know I have got Bs in 3 GCSEs and MM in my BTEC level 2. I wonder if universities like notingham consider this course as equivalent to GCSEs.
Thanks

Universities will accept level 2 qualifications alongside a level 3. You will have to do a levels, BTEC, or an ib before going to uni. Are you currently at college?
Reply 2
Original post by Hazelly
Universities will accept level 2 qualifications alongside a level 3. You will have to do a levels, BTEC, or an ib before going to uni. Are you currently at college?

This is really helpful. I am currently doing BTEC applied science extended diploma level 3 and I did level 2 last two years. I am also doing A level chemistry along with this BTEC because I wanna study pharmacy and some universities ask for grade B at A level chemistry and DDD at BTEC level 3.
Original post by Bara'a
This is really helpful. I am currently doing BTEC applied science extended diploma level 3 and I did level 2 last two years. I am also doing A level chemistry along with this BTEC because I wanna study pharmacy and some universities ask for grade B at A level chemistry and DDD at BTEC level 3.

Are you currently near grade B as your predicted grade?
Reply 4
Original post by Hazelly
Are you currently near grade B as your predicted grade?

Yes I am.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending