The Student Room Group

is 10 guys a lot? be honest

23 turning 24 in a month. lost virginity at 21 is that a lot?
Reply 1
also should I ever admit that to a guy i have feelings For? I don't think so right?
Jesus f*cking christ that's more than the whole world combined
Nah, that's an average of 3 and a bit guys per year.
It isn't that bad.
It's not a lot.
Personally I don't ask or answer questions about number of past sexual partners.
In my experience the people that ask are either vicious, religious, very insecure or have jealousy tendencies about ex's.
Original post by Anonymous
also should I ever admit that to a guy i have feelings For? I don't think so right?

I don’t care, and neither should anyone else that’s your business who you sleep with so long as you do it safely.
If it comes into conversation with your partner then say so if you want to, but they’re wrong for judging you based on that alone. If it’s some random 3 messages in demand to see his STD screening results and then you’ll talk.
It can be important to some guys and I don't see why you shouldn't be open about it to someone you're trying to get close with.
Losing virginity at 21 is pretty decent for these days. But still, there are lots of guys who might not see you as a "wife material" for being with too many guys. For some too many could be as low as 1 person already for other more.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
All at once or one at a time?
Original post by Anonymous
23 turning 24 in a month. lost virginity at 21 is that a lot?

It's not a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending