The Student Room Group

Matience loan HELP!!

Hi so I start my uni course on Febuary the 25th 2020 I applied for student fiance in December they have just approved my application and my scheduled dates are October 2019 January the 2nd and 01 April for matience loan will this change and when am I likely to get it? Its saying my payments are blocked as checking details with dwp????? Confused
Original post by Tommya5991
Hi so I start my uni course on Febuary the 25th 2020 I applied for student fiance in December they have just approved my application and my scheduled dates are October 2019 January the 2nd and 01 April for matience loan will this change and when am I likely to get it? Its saying my payments are blocked as checking details with dwp????? Confused

Hi

Are you sure you applied for the Feb course? Those payment dates indicate a Sep/oct start.

The DWP check is normal if this is your first year of funding, but i would seriously check to see if you applied the right intake.

If you have applied for the wrong one, speak to the uni, they can send SFE over the course you should be on.
Reply 2
Hi I'm definitely sure it's the right course I'll double Che k tommmorow all my tution payments are 06 Feb 2020 12 Feb 2020 and 06 may 2020
Reply 3

Hi so my payments are even worse I had one in Sep but left that course and now moving to one that starts in Feb and my next payments are April and September I’m also so confused.
Hi I'm definitely sure it's the right course I'll double Che k tommmorow all my tution payments are 06 Feb 2020 12 Feb 2020 and 06 may 2020

That still sounds like your on a September course though, did you check?
Reply 5
I check they saying its a October start and I need to change it. Its a nightmare!!!
Original post by Shirohige
That still sounds like your on a September course though, did you check?
Reply 6
Had nothing but problems. I need to conts t my university hope they can change it.
I check they saying its a October start and I need to change it. Its a nightmare!!!

Don't worry the uni can fix it, shouldn't take them too long to notify SFE, and im sure SFE's timescales are a decent time.

It will all be fine :smile:
Reply 8
Don't worry the uni can fix it, shouldn't take them too long to notify SFE, and im sure SFE's timescales are a decent time.

It will all be fine :smile:

Thanks for your help my mate did his application on the same date but his dates where the same before his application went from orange to green the dates changed after that they but his has now changed to two payments in January and one in April so was confused.
Thanks for your help my mate did his application on the same date but his dates where the same before his application went from orange to green the dates changed after that they but his has now changed to two payments in January and one in April so was confused.

That was likely due to his app approving round about the time the second payment would have been due, but again jan and april payment sounds like a Sep/Oct start for him too.

Im not sure what the payment schedule for a feb start would be sadly.
Reply 10
That was likely due to his app approving round about the time the second payment would have been due, but again jan and april payment sounds like a Sep/Oct start for him too.

Im not sure what the payment schedule for a feb start would be sadly.

Hi so all my payments have changed now???? One is Feb and other is April?
Reply 11
So confused it's unreal 😂😂😂
Reply 12
So confused it's unreal 😂😂😂

And my payments for tution has changed to two payments in Febuary and one in May? Can anyone help?
And my payments for tution has changed to two payments in Febuary and one in May? Can anyone help?

Sorry just seen the notification for here hehe, i would defo just give them a call and they can look into it for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending