The Student Room Group

I sent a panty picture of my bum to this stranger

I was being peerpressured and he wouldn’t leave me alone all day and every time I blocked him he found a new social media , so I thought I would be able to get him away if I sent one and it did but now I’m scared that he’s a stranger who has my panty nudes and I know I shouldn’t have and I know that I’m just scared of what might happen now, I am 14 and I have had sleepless nights and can’t get out of my head cause I’m scared that he will show other people and it will somehow get to the school and my parents will find out and I’m scared they will diss own me, I really need some advice as I really regret it so much I just thought her would go away PLEASE HELP SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I NEED TI GET SLEEP TO WORK IN SCHOOL
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous#35
I was being pear pressured and he wouldn’t leave me alone all day and every time I blocked him he found a new social media , so I thought I would be able to get him away if I sent one and it did but now I’m scared that he’s a stranger who has my panty nudes and I know I shouldn’t have and I know that I’m just scared of what might happen now, I am 14 and I have had sleepless nights and can’t get out of my head cause I’m scared that he will show other people and it will somehow get to the school and my parents will find out and I’m scared they will diss own me, I really need some advice as I really regret it so much I just thought her would go away PLEASE HELP SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I NEED TI GET SLEEP TO WORK IN SCHOOL

How is this a troll and wdum by peer pressure I come on here for help bc I and scared right now
Reply 2
How is this a troll and wdum by peer pressure I come on here for help bc I and scared right now

just deny it if confronted. i mean, your face is not in the picture, so they can't prove it. if it was sent from your social, you can always say it was a random one from the web. or report the creep.
Pear pressure...
Can totally relate OP, I'd feel obliged to send butt pics if someone threatened me with pears.

Seriously though, it's a butt pic. Unless people are familiar with the contours of your buttocks, how would they prove it's you?
Original post by MidgetFever
Pear pressure...
Can totally relate OP, I'd feel obliged to send butt pics if someone threatened me with pears.

Seriously though, it's a butt pic. Unless people are familiar with the contours of your buttocks, how would they prove it's you?

Thank you this really made me feel a bit less worried
Original post by Ciel.
just deny it if confronted. i mean, your face is not in the picture, so they can't prove it. if it was sent from your social, you can always say it was a random one from the web. or report the creep.

Thanks for that I really appreciate the idea and I will use it if ever confronted
Reply 6
How did you come across this stranger. Also learn your lesson and keep your pics to yourself.
Original post by Scotney
How did you come across this stranger. Also learn your lesson and keep your pics to yourself.

This stranger requested to follow me and it said he was followed by some of my friends so I accepted it, he then asked for my snap me being stupid I gave it to him and I have most definitely learnt my lesson and I would never do it cause it’s not like me I was just really scared
i mean what do you think hes going to do with it - show it to people? put it on the internet?

it your face is not included you can literally deny it after all it could be anyones bum. nothing to worry about really if its just your bum.
Original post by Anonymous
i mean what do you think hes going to do with it - show it to people? put it on the internet?

it your face is not included you can literally deny it after all it could be anyones bum. nothing to worry about really if its just your bum.

Ok thank you very much
how old is this chump
Original post by Ray_Shadows
how old is this chump

He said he was 15
I wouldn't worry about it as it hasn't got your face in the picture so it can't really be identified as you. If something did actually happen then you can always deny it and say it was a random picture from google images etc, or report the person
I was being peerpressured and he wouldn’t leave me alone all day and every time I blocked him he found a new social media , so I thought I would be able to get him away if I sent one and it did but now I’m scared that he’s a stranger who has my panty nudes and I know I shouldn’t have and I know that I’m just scared of what might happen now, I am 14 and I have had sleepless nights and can’t get out of my head cause I’m scared that he will show other people and it will somehow get to the school and my parents will find out and I’m scared they will diss own me, I really need some advice as I really regret it so much I just thought her would go away PLEASE HELP SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I NEED TI GET SLEEP TO WORK IN SCHOOL

Too many attention-seeking girls like OP
The moral of the story is never send any type of photo to anyone on a social media site.
I certainly wouldn't.
Original post by Karisa96
The moral of the story is never send any type of photo to anyone on a social media site.
I certainly wouldn't.

Except the number of young girls who are gullible and naive are too high.
Original post by kelvin1011
Except the number of young girls who are gullible and naive are too high.

Quite agree.
This stranger requested to follow me and it said he was followed by some of my friends so I accepted it, he then asked for my snap me being stupid I gave it to him and I have most definitely learnt my lesson and I would never do it cause it’s not like me I was just really scared

If you sent it on snap then you could tell if he screenshot it or not. Did he?
I was being peer pressured and he wouldn’t leave me alone all day and every time I blocked him he found a new social media , so I thought I would be able to get him away if I sent one and it did but now I’m scared that he’s a stranger who has my panty nudes and I know I shouldn’t have and I know that I’m just scared of what might happen now, I am 14 and I have had sleepless nights and can’t get out of my head cause I’m scared that he will show other people and it will somehow get to the school and my parents will find out and I’m scared they will diss own me, I really need some advice as I really regret it so much I just thought her would go away PLEASE HELP SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I NEED TI GET SLEEP TO WORK IN SCHOOL

Why didn't you block the guy if he kept harassing you? Also, I am sure you'd be okay if you didn't show your face or any of your other genitals. Just hope for the best. I suggest calling childline if you feel really uncomfortable, they're free and helpful.
Original post by Cowsforlife12
Why didn't you block the guy if he kept harassing you? Also, I am sure you'd be okay if you didn't show your face or any of your other genitals. Just hope for the best. I suggest calling childline if you feel really uncomfortable, they're free and helpful.

Helloooo again!! I’ve not seen you for a while :laugh:
This was six months ago, approximately the lifespan of not 2...not 3...not 4...just one... alien head mantis. I admit that was a slightly disappointing run up :K:

Hopefully this is sorted by now! Thank you so much for helping out though! Spreading the happy, as @Nutella! likes to say :^_^: Usually related discussions are much older, but if your still keen I know there’s lots of lost souls under the latest section that would love a helping hand! Alternatively, if your feeling super duper ready to help, I recommend scrolling right down to ‘unanswered posts’, where we’ve got lots of people who’s threads have become lost in the chaos of TSR still in need of a little help :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending