The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Dorm parties at roehampton

Are there a lot of dorm parties in roehampton?
I’m applying to go here next year but i want to know what the night life is like. Yeah, going to clubs is fun but I prefer dorm parties.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All your fellow first years who you'll be partying with aren't there yet, so how can anybody know if they'll be into holding parties?
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Drewski
All your fellow first years who you'll be partying with aren't there yet, so how can anybody know if they'll be into holding parties?

People always talk about students at roehamton as being “mature” etc so if you can make general judgements about all the students at a uni like that it should be possible to also make judgements about the parties at that uni.
Original post by Anonymous
Are there a lot of dorm parties in roehampton?
I’m applying to go here next year but i want to know what the night life is like. Yeah, going to clubs is fun but I prefer dorm parties.

I'm gonna be starting in September and I will hold a dorm party if I have friends 😜😂
What course are you starting?
Reply 5
I'm starting Roehampton in September of 2020 n i'll definitely be down for dorm parties :wink: What are you all studying and have you had a look at any accommodation as of yet?
I’m studying Biomed :smile: the accommodation in Whitelands isn’t bad
Reply 7
Original post by Robyna123

Is it not? I'm currently trying to figure out where is best to apply for accommodation wise
Hmm do you know which college you will belong to yet?
Reply 9
Hmm do you know which college you will belong to yet?

I got an email a while ago explaining the different colleges etc x
Ya me too, what course did you say you were doing again?
I’m doing dance at roe (probably, have an unconditional and I’m still deciding if I want to accept) would 100% loveeee this kind of thing 😜
Awesome :smile:)
What course are you starting?

I’m gonna be doing zoology.
Oh I have a friend doing zoology there atm!
Really? I think it’s quite an unpopular course so that’s a coincidence. What are you doing?
Biomedical sciences :smile: is there a reason why you are anon lol 😂
Hello 😊
I will be studying Biomedical Science in September and i have applied to stay on Whitelands . The accommodation looks great and all of the rooms are ensuite .

Me too probably. Did you visit the University?
Yup! I have a friend that goes there atm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending