The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yo it’s fine, trust me. I’m the same age and every one of my girlfriends have boyfriends and all of that at the moment, and I’ve never had one - so I’m in the same boat as you. But for me it’s not something I worry about. It’ll happen when it’ll happen, don’t get yourself caught up over it. Plus, there are advantages of being a single pringle.
Original post by Anonymous
Yo it’s fine, trust me. I’m the same age and every one of my girlfriends have boyfriends and all of that at the moment, and I’ve never had one - so I’m in the same boat as you. But for me it’s not something I worry about. It’ll happen when it’ll happen, don’t get yourself caught up over it. Plus, there are advantages of being a single pringle.

yeah i guess i mean we could get to know each other more cos ur love life is the same as mine lol
You're not an anomaly at 18. Unless you are pig ugly, a social recluse, or have a repellent personality, you'll get plenty of opportunities over the next few years.

It's when you hit 25 and still haven't got anywhere that you should worry.
Original post by Kitten in boots
You're not an anomaly at 18. Unless you are pig ugly, a social recluse, or have a repellent personality, you'll get plenty of opportunities over the next few years.

It's when you hit 25 and still haven't got anywhere that you should worry.

Nah that could never be me and yh i guess ill just wait
Reply 5
Original post by dj_ad_1
Ive just turned 18 about a month ago and im deeping the fact that ive never had a gf like not even kissed a girl yet. I was thinking of waiting to get into uni n then get a gf but all my mates have gfs n like im the only one. Is it really that deep?

Not really deep! You are impatient maybe. What about building your confidence and understanding that there are 28 year old virgins around!
Original post by mgi
Not really deep! You are impatient maybe. What about building your confidence and understanding that there are 28 year old virgins around!

Yeah maybe idek theres virgins at that age ngl
Reply 7
Original post by dj_ad_1
Yeah maybe idek theres virgins at that age ngl

Have you not met virgins who are in their twenties? You could do some research? There will definitely be students in your uni who have never got close to being intimate with a girl or a boy.
Original post by mgi
Have you not met virgins who are in their twenties? You could do some research? There will definitely be students in your uni who have never got close to being intimate with a girl or a boy.

im in 2nd year sixth form lol
Just 18? Pathetic! Come back when you are almost 24 like me and haven't dated or kissed anyone.
Relax, there are plenty of people who are in the same boat as you and even people older than you.

Do things that make you happy, enjoy life, put yourself out there.
Reply 11
Original post by dj_ad_1
im in 2nd year sixth form lol

Ok. But my point still stands; thete are many young people ilder than you who are still virgins! And its not a problem!
HMU
Original post by dj_ad_1
Ive just turned 18 about a month ago and im deeping the fact that ive never had a gf like not even kissed a girl yet. I was thinking of waiting to get into uni n then get a gf but all my mates have gfs n like im the only one. Is it really that deep?

you will find a girl while you are at uni (if you go to) dw about it. You're only 18, is not that you're 30 or something. You're young.
Original post by emily_000
you will find a girl while you are at uni (if you go to) dw about it. You're only 18, is not that you're 30 or something. You're young.

Thanks but i think ive found someone that i like.
Original post by dj_ad_1
Thanks but i think ive found someone that i like.

oh that is great!! does she likes you?
Original post by emily_000
oh that is great!! does she likes you?

Yeah she only lives 30 mins drive from me.
Reply 17
Original post by dj_ad_1
Yeah she only lives 30 mins drive from me.

So now you can try dating her?
Original post by mgi
So now you can try dating her?

Yeah well once we get to know each other more
Reply 19
Original post by dj_ad_1
Yeah well once we get to know each other more

No. That's what dating is for! Otherwise you will be friend zoned!

Latest

Trending

Trending