The Student Room Group

Sunderland A100 2020 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Sunderland University A100 2020 Offer Holders.

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

U guys thinking of firming the offer, I’m most likely going to put Sunderland as my top choice
Reply 2
Original post by Jivitesh 1234
U guys thinking of firming the offer, I’m most likely going to put Sunderland as my top choice

Yeah it’s gonna be my firm choice
Reply 3
does it go down to AAB if you firm?
when’s the offer holder days or do we not know
Reply 5
hi, does anyone know if i should respond to the offer as it asks you to on email? does this put it as my first choice or just acknowledge that i saw it? i’m confused lol
Original post by Jivitesh 1234
when’s the offer holder days or do we not know

I believe they said they’re in March
Original post by bzkldn
hi, does anyone know if i should respond to the offer as it asks you to on email? does this put it as my first choice or just acknowledge that i saw it? i’m confused lol

From my understanding, the email suggests that the respond to offer , forwards you straight to UCAS Track. I also understand that you cannot choose firm/insurance until all universities have got back to you.
Hope this helps!
Definitely putting it down as my firm!
Reply 9
Original post by pgraybould_2001
From my understanding, the email suggests that the respond to offer , forwards you straight to UCAS Track. I also understand that you cannot choose firm/insurance until all universities have got back to you.
Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! I will respond :smile:
Reply 10
can anyone else not respond to the offer? I don't know where to click? It doesn't say respond to offer on portal
Gonna wait until Track updates. If we don’t click it will they withdraw the offer? Email is a little bit confusing
Original post by Crumblexcrackers
Gonna wait until Track updates. If we don’t click it will they withdraw the offer? Email is a little bit confusing

I don’t think they have updated our UCAS statuses just yet. It took a few days for one of my unis to update their offer x
Reply 13
My track updated as soon as I got the email
Original post by damsellinstress
I don’t think they have updated our UCAS statuses just yet. It took a few days for one of my unis to update their offer x

Abhhh thank you! Might take a few days xz
Reply 15
Are there any post graduates thinking of firming Sunderland? :smile:
For those of you wondering about UCAS updating, I got an offer on Friday afternoon and I have just logged on to UCAS to see that it has been updated. It hadn't updated on Friday afternoon, so don't worry, your UCAS will be updated in due course. I also haven't yet received an email to say my UCAS yet., so try logging into track, you may see that your application has been updated.
Got my track update right nowwwww
I got my track update too but it doesn’t say anywhere to ‘accept the offer’? Anyone else know what they meant by that in the offer email?
Original post by damsellinstress
I got my track update too but it doesn’t say anywhere to ‘accept the offer’? Anyone else know what they meant by that in the offer email?

You have to wait until you've heard back from all your choices before you can respond on UCAS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending