The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Master in Public Politics LSE

Hello, I applied for the MPP 2020/2021 in LSE, and I received a notification that I was placed on the waiting list.

Does someone here has been accepted to the MPP/MPA 2020/21 in LSE?

I received my LSE ID number in January 22, so my application was sent to the Admission Committee that day, and I received the notification of waiting list today (january 29), 4 working days after my ID. I think is quite weird that just in 4 days they already review my application.

Someone in the same situation?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by JosefinaHubner
Hello, I applied for the MPP 2020/2021 in LSE, and I received a notification that I was placed on the waiting list.

Does someone here has been accepted to the MPP/MPA 2020/21 in LSE?

I received my LSE ID number in January 22, so my application was sent to the Admission Committee that day, and I received the notification of waiting list today (january 29), 4 working days after my ID. I think is quite weird that just in 4 days they already review my application.

Someone in the same situation?

Thanks!

Hey! Yes I received my unconditional offer for the MPA with funding. Applied early December and received the offer around the 7th of Jan.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by neo.90
Hey! Yes I received my unconditional offer for the MPA with funding. Applied early December and received the offer around the 7th of Jan.

Congrats! Are you applying to other Universities also? Can I ask you about your background? Where are you from, studies etc?
Reply 3
Congrats! Are you applying to other Universities also? Can I ask you about your background? Where are you from, studies etc?

Hey, yes I applied to Sciences Po, Hertie, LKY and TGI Geneva. I got admits from SP (no funding) and Hertie (some funding), but likely to rescind those offers. I'm hoping for a full ride from LKY in Singapore, in which case it will be a tough decision to make between LSE and LKY.

My undergrad and first masters in Finance. Professional experience ~ 6 years as a management consultant and also with in house strategy teams with banks in South East Asia. Much of my professional experience has been in Dubai and Singapore (3 years each).
Great! I am from Chile, lawyer, and currently working in the Chilean Government.
I am applying to LSE, UCL and King´s (in London) and Sciences Po in Paris.
I haven´t heard of any of them, just LSE that sent me an email saying that I had been placed in the "waiting list", because selectors cant make a decision yet. I am a little worried about that... Do you know more people who had been already accepted in MPP/MPA in LSE?
Btw, where are you from?
Original post by neo.90

Great! I am from Chile, lawyer, and currently working in the Chilean Government.
I am applying to LSE, UCL and King´s (in London) and Sciences Po in Paris.
I haven´t heard of any of them, just LSE that sent me an email saying that I had been placed in the "waiting list", because selectors cant make a decision yet. I am a little worried about that... Do you know more people who had been already accepted in MPP/MPA in LSE?
Btw, where are you from?

Hi! I also applied to the MPP for 2020/2021 (haven't heard back yet) and am also a lawyer, like Josefina.

So far I've got an offer for the MA in Public Policy at KCL and was also accepted at various LLMs in the US.

Any updates on what you decided and/or opinions on Public Policy at KCL v. LSE?
Reply 6
Does anyone have any opinions on the MPA at LSE vs UCL's STEaPP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending