The Student Room Group

MSc from UCL and the Anna Freud Centre

Hi!

Did anyone apply for any of the MScs from UCL and the Anna Freud Centre? MSc clinical developmental psychology and MSC Psychoanalytic Developmental Psychology.
I applied in November and I am still waiting for an answer.
Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm looking to start my application for the psychoanalytic developmental msc. is that the one you applied for?
Reply 2
i applied for developmental psychology and clinical practice 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back. I hope this is not bad :afraid:
Have you applied yet? I applied for the course in December. Haven't heard from them yet. No change in the application status. Just says your application has been initially assessed.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
i also applied for dev. psych. and clinical practise and still no response or change in status.
Original post by MR!
i also applied for dev. psych. and clinical practise and still no response or change in status.

When did you apply?
Reply 6
Original post by Dips_lib6
When did you apply?

I applied november 25th but all my references were recieved by december 9th. when did you apply ?
Original post by MR!
I applied november 25th but all my references were recieved by december 9th. when did you apply ?

I applied on 4th December and all my references were received by 12th December.
Original post by kso
I'm looking to start my application for the psychoanalytic developmental msc. is that the one you applied for?

Have you applied?
Reply 9
I applied on 4th December and all my references were received by 12th December.

I think we will hear back soon ! fingers crossed it's good news!
Original post by MR!

Fingers crossed 🤞
Original post by MR!

Heard anything yet? Any updates on the application?
Reply 12
Heard anything yet? Any updates on the application?

I haven't yet, and I am not sure if this is a good thing.
Original post by MR!
I haven't yet, and I am not sure if this is a good thing.

It is possible that they are waiting for the deadline...they may start rolling offers post that.
Reply 14
It is possible that they are waiting for the deadline...they may start rolling offers post that.

that's true. have you heard anything ?
Reply 15

The deadline has passed and still nothing from them. I called them and they said they have sent my application at the department since Jan. 14th but they haven't received a recommendation back from the department. I fear that this is bad news.
Original post by MR!
The deadline has passed and still nothing from them. I called them and they said they have sent my application at the department since Jan. 14th but they haven't received a recommendation back from the department. I fear that this is bad news.

Don't worry, I got in touch with students from previous batch, they received a response only by Feb end. Don't lose hope. Just hang in there.
Reply 17
good evening. hope all is well! I am in the exact same situation as both of you. rest assured, we will get our answers in any case! wish you both best of luck and hope to start studying with you in the fall.
Reply 18
Don't worry, I got in touch with students from previous batch, they received a response only by Feb end. Don't lose hope. Just hang in there.

That makes me feel a little better but I feel like I have been waiting for such a long time 😪
Reply 19
Original post by jaki24
good evening. hope all is well! I am in the exact same situation as both of you. rest assured, we will get our answers in any case! wish you both best of luck and hope to start studying with you in the fall.

Good luck to you too !!! I hope so!

Quick Reply

Latest