The Student Room Group

Your honest opinion on David Lammy

I notice Tottenham MP for the Labour Party gets so much hate and I still more sure why, why is it?

I don’t really know much about but I want your honest opinions on David Lammy.
Fights for his constituents, but you see everything is dominated by him playing the race card. Dislikeable.
A race baiter who never misses an opportunity. Credit where credits due though his comic timing puts Lee Mack to shame

https://youtu.be/RCtX03pT8Wc
(edited 4 years ago)
I felt he could have expressed his legitimate concerns about Comic Relief in a better way.
Usually steadfast defender against racism of closet racists in politics, but seems to use race more than logic in his arguments
Just another politician. Lies, makes up stuff, uses emotive arguments rather than logic. Favourite topics: Oxbridge, racism, and Oxbrige racism.

My most specific memory of him was when he made an FOI request for information already on Oxford's website.. So I guess we add lack of ability to use Google to his list of unlikable qualities.
He's a prick.
is he another of Diane's exes ?

:dontknow:
Reply 8
Original post by Just my opinion
A race baiter who never misses an opportunity. Credit where credits due though his comic timing puts Lee Mack to shame

https://youtu.be/RCtX03pT8Wc

Forgot about this. 😂😂😂

Original post by 999tigger
Fights for his constituents, but you see everything is dominated by him playing the race card. Dislikeable.

Agree.
Original post by ColinDent
He's a prick.

Lol say what ya mean col :biggrin:
I think his heart is in the right place, unfortunately he sees race in everything and everything and fails to make logical arguments.

I'd like him better if he stood up for everybody
I think he's probably a decent MP overall. From what I understand of him, he seems to be particularly vocal regarding race issues, which is no doubt relevant and important to his constituency of Tottenham in inner London, which has a large ethnic minority population. He says nothing to my constituency, or probably the vast majority of other suburban and rural constituencies with little ethnic diversity, and it's probably mainly people from those areas that are most vocally against him, but he's not trying to either - it's one of the strengths of the parliamentary system that locals can elect something who will champion relevant issues to them, regardless of how relevant they are to anyone else.
Original post by Smack
I think he's probably a decent MP overall. From what I understand of him, he seems to be particularly vocal regarding race issues, which is no doubt relevant and important to his constituency of Tottenham in inner London, which has a large ethnic minority population. He says nothing to my constituency, or probably the vast majority of other suburban and rural constituencies with little ethnic diversity, and it's probably mainly people from those areas that are most vocally against him, but he's not trying to either - it's one of the strengths of the parliamentary system that locals can elect something who will champion relevant issues to them, regardless of how relevant they are to anyone else.

No, he's a prick.
Original post by RealLifeJoker
I notice Tottenham MP for the Labour Party gets so much hate and I still more sure why, why is it?

I don’t really know much about but I want your honest opinions on David Lammy.

He is a professional race bait merchant.

Everything is based on race.

We are all racists according to him.
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
Usually steadfast defender against racism of closet racists in politics, but seems to use race more than logic in his arguments

Because he’s a ****ing fraud lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending