The Student Room Group

Best MSc for Management Information Systems?

Here's my selection:

LSE - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
Warwick BS - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
University of Leeds - Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation
University of Reading - Information Management & Digital Business
Univeristy of Manchester - Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
University of Sheffield - information System management

I'm thinking of firming Leeds, only because of its exploration in course modules, but what's your opinion on the best MIS course?
Original post by Intermit
Here's my selection:

LSE - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
Warwick BS - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
University of Leeds - Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation
University of Reading - Information Management & Digital Business
Univeristy of Manchester - Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
University of Sheffield - information System management

I'm thinking of firming Leeds, only because of its exploration in course modules, but what's your opinion on the best MIS course?

Hello @Intermit :smile:

I hope you are well! It is great to hear that you are considering our MSc Management of Informations & Digital Innovation course at WBS.

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or life on campus please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Francesca
Reply 2
Original post by Warwick Business School
Hello @Intermit :smile:

I hope you are well! It is great to hear that you are considering our MSc Management of Informations & Digital Innovation course at WBS.

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or life on campus please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Francesca

WBS course is really expensive tho! Don't think I'm qualified for scholarships either since I'm an international student. If you guys were around the range of 20-25k (for MIDI) I would've definitely picked WBS.
Original post by Intermit
WBS course is really expensive tho! Don't think I'm qualified for scholarships either since I'm an international student. If you guys were around the range of 20-25k (for MIDI) I would've definitely picked WBS.

Hello @Intermit

Thank you for your reply. As an international student you will be considered for up to a 50% scholarship, making it £14,625 for your course fees if you were to be awarded a 50% scholarship, and the great thing is that you don't have to do anything extra when applying as you will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you apply :bigsmile:

If you would like to find out more you can check out postgraduate scholarships information: https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/scholarships/

Kind regards,
Francesca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending