The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have any of you been allocated a campus. If so did you have to email?
Original post by Banana272
Have any of you been allocated a campus. If so did you have to email?

The campus allocation can be found on the ucas offer and they’ll also email a day later confirming the offer/where it is/when the course starts & next steps.
What is campus Z
I received an offer on Thursday and have not received an email yet, is anyone in the same position?
Original post by Lozc3
I received an offer on Thursday and have not received an email yet, is anyone in the same position?

Yep, I too have not received an email from the university only an update from track on Thursday. Is your offer also for A101?
Original post by Mckailer
Yep, I too have not received an email from the university only an update from track on Thursday. Is your offer also for A101?

Yes it is, hopefully we will find out the campus on Monday 😀
Original post by Lozc3
Yes it is, hopefully we will find out the campus on Monday 😀

All A101’s will be in hull for first year (year 0) then we get to choose which campus afterwards :smile:
Original post by Goldiepop
All A101’s will be in hull for first year (year 0) then we get to choose which campus afterwards :smile:

Oh sorry I’m A101
Original post by Lozc3
Oh sorry I’m A101

Me too
Me too

Whoops, sorry I’m A100 the 5 year course

Oh ok, thank you, so it's normal not to have received an email?

Are you A100 or A101?

I’d say yes. For me, my email came 2 days after my offer did, but bear in mind that the uni won’t send anything over weekends and they’re sending out a bunch of offers still. It’ll likely come Monday or Tuesday 🤞🏾🤞🏾
Original post by Lozc3
Are you A100 or A101?

Pretty sure @Mckailer is A101, they said:

... Is your offer also for A101?

Post originally created by ecolier.
I’d say yes. For me, my email came 2 days after my offer did, but bear in mind that the uni won’t send anything over weekends and they’re sending out a bunch of offers still. It’ll likely come Monday or Tuesday 🤞🏾🤞🏾

That's reassuring, thank you. I'll wait until the end of next week before I start panicking about not receiving confirmation email as the uni are probably very busy at the moment.
Reply 35
That's reassuring, thank you. I'll wait until the end of next week before I start panicking about not receiving confirmation email as the uni are probably very busy at the moment.

have you checked your junk email? I thought I hadn't got a confirmation email but it was sent to junk.

Did you apply for A100? I am still waiting for my email to arrive, It will probs take a few days
Original post by Banana272
What is campus Z

No campus allocation yet
Original post by Lozc3
Did you apply for A100? I am still waiting for my email to arrive, It will probs take a few days

I applied for A101 (6 year course).
Reply 39
Hey I'm an offer holder for A100 Medicine! I've been allocated to Hull but felt pretty gutted when I read my email as York is my dream uni. Is there anyone here who's been allocated to York but wants to go to Hull?

Latest

Trending

Trending