The Student Room Group

NGDP 2019/2020 (Cohort 22)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stu76
so supposedly, we will be put out of our misery by 5pm today?? :tongue: good luck!

I can't believe I'm through !!
Original post by Stu76
yes, just checked, didn't get through.....are well.....:frown: good luck to those who do!

Good luck with the rest of your applications !
Original post by Naoshima
Hiya hope everyone's job hunting is going well. Did you guys get the access codes to the video interview immediately after confirmation?

It did state in the email that it would proceed immediately but I haven't got an email yet, have you?
Reply 63
Original post by James Smith 90
It did state in the email that it would proceed immediately but I haven't got an email yet, have you?

I haven’t had the code just yet either, I’m guessing they might still be sending out results but I’m gonna keep an eye on my junk inbox just in case :smile:
Original post by Boothy
I haven’t had the code just yet either, I’m guessing they might still be sending out results but I’m gonna keep an eye on my junk inbox just in case :smile:

I just got the email !
Reply 65
Original post by James Smith 90
I just got the email !

Me too! 🤣
Original post by Boothy
Me too! 🤣

great!
We've only got a week but at least there's only 3 questions!!
Does anyone have any idea when the grad scheme actually starts (If successful)??
Has anyone sat the video interview yet? What type of questions did it involve/what were they like?
Original post by SilverMusic
Has anyone sat the video interview yet? What type of questions did it involve/what were they like?

Not yet, hoping to do it this weekend
Reply 70
I did my interview video today, thought it went okay, nothing too surprising question wise, pretty typical interview questions but obviously related to the scheme :smile: good luck to everyone still to do it ! Reading through the email it said the markers don’t actually see the video, just the audio, so that made me feel a little better about the recording haha
Original post by Boothy
I did my interview video today, thought it went okay, nothing too surprising question wise, pretty typical interview questions but obviously related to the scheme :smile: good luck to everyone still to do it ! Reading through the email it said the markers don’t actually see the video, just the audio, so that made me feel a little better about the recording haha

Thanks for the feedback!

I didn't manage to do it on the weekend so must do it today as I will have no time tomorrow !!!
How long did everyones interviews take to upload? Mine has been stuck on the thank you screen loading for an hour now!
Reply 73
Original post by rmr12344
How long did everyones interviews take to upload? Mine has been stuck on the thank you screen loading for an hour now!

Mine was pretty quickly, think I had to press three buttons to get to the final page to say i should check for email confirmation 🤔
Just did my interview...I have to say that I don't know what to think about it just like the first stage lol
There were only 3 questions and they were competency based questions.
You get plenty of time to prepare and get a chance to redo your answers too
Original post by rmr12344

I did my video interview at 11am and it's still on the 'thank you' screen, lol
Did anyone complete their video interview on a Mac? I'm finding the web advice pretty confusing and don't know if I can film it as I normally would on my laptop.
Reply 77
I started my first question, got tongue tied literally 5 seconds in and blew a raspberry. Was not an issue as I had another attempt. Went to re-record and pressed next instead of redo! Will reapply next year :eviltongue:
Original post by logzik
I started my first question, got tongue tied literally 5 seconds in and blew a raspberry. Was not an issue as I had another attempt. Went to re-record and pressed next instead of redo! Will reapply next year :eviltongue:

If you just relaunch the application and use the invitation code again you can start from scratch. I had to record mine again after they failed to upload
Reply 79
Ah I wish I had thought of that, I have already uploaded them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending