The Student Room Group

Kpmg apprenticeships 2020

Scroll to see replies

And also any help on preparation for the ac would be really appreciated such as what the day will entail, what questions to practice and how to ace group task etc? Thank you
Reply 61
I got through the audio submission on 13 January still have not head from them regarding the assesment centre date.
Anyone from Birmingham 360 Digital heard back?
Reply 62
Original post by Apprentice6579
And also any help on preparation for the ac would be really appreciated such as what the day will entail, what questions to practice and how to ace group task etc? Thank you

Have you been told that you passed onto the AC? If so, when did the email you telling this?
Reply 63
You haven't had any update email at all??
Original post by bhayat
I got through the audio submission on 13 January still have not head from them regarding the assesment centre date.

im still waiting too
Ye got told I passed onto the final stage but no confirmation date, this was on the 17th of January, still not heard anything back yet?
Ive applied to the degree apprenticeship software engineering KPMG and I just completed the third stage which is the audio submission a few days back.
Anyone else applied to this programme? And if so what stage are they at ?
Reply 67
Original post by bhayat

What is this apprenticeship about? I thought KPMG only do accounting apprenticeships.
I applied for KPMG auditing apprenticeship in reading and have got through the audio submission stage but still have not heard about the date and time for the assessment centre, anyone heard back?
Hi all, is this chat for degree apprenticeship with KMPG for software engineering?
Original post by TSR199103.
Ive applied to the degree apprenticeship software engineering KPMG and I just completed the third stage which is the audio submission a few days back.
Anyone else applied to this programme? And if so what stage are they at ?

I have just started the application process. I only have the questions left in the application.

Is the audio submission a video interview?
It’s just a voice note you can record in your own time and have to email in to them
Original post by manu08manu
Hi all, is this chat for degree apprenticeship with KMPG for software engineering?

yes! It’s for all the apprenticeship courses (2020) :smile:
Reply 73
Hi guys,
I was called by KPMG, and they told my I passed my AC. However, there are no available roles, so they’ll notify me if a role becomes available...
Has this happened to anyone else? If so, did a role free up for yourself in the end?
I’d appreciate any help at the moment because I’m a bit annoyed, as I prepared a lot for this.
Reply 74
Original post by 123afx
Around 200 each year actually. A former student recruiter at kpmg told me that. According to a thread from 2016 (i think) they accepted 48 apprentices in London and 32 in Birmingham. Those numbers are expected to have gone up slightly over the years.

Hi guys,
I was called by KPMG, and they told my I passed my AC. However, there are no available roles, so they’ll notify me if a role becomes available...
Has this happened to anyone else? If so, did a role free up for yourself in the end?
I’d appreciate any help at the moment because I’m a bit annoyed, as I prepared a lot for this.
Reply 75
Original post by HK4ZM1
Hi guys,

what course and location did you apply for
Reply 76
Original post by bhayat
what course and location did you apply for

Audit Apprenticeship
Glasgow Office
Reply 77
i'v got an assessment center this week for 360, do u remember the questions or the group exercise
Reply 78
Original post by bhayat
i'v got an assessment center this week for 360, do u remember the questions or the group exercise

the group exercise is not assessed. The questions were all motivation based. E.g Why do you want to work at KPMG
Reply 79
How many interviews were there? And tell me everything that was assessed bro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending