The Student Room Group

University of Amsterdam 2020 Applicants

Hey! I want to make this thread for everyone applying to the University of Amsterdam this year. Let's share our experiences and help each other out :wink:
I've applied for the Media and Culture program on the 10th of January and I am still waiting for the final decision. Anyone else? Should I be worried haha
Reply 1
Original post by chloe.edwards
Hey! I want to make this thread for everyone applying to the University of Amsterdam this year. Let's share our experiences and help each other out :wink:
I've applied for the Media and Culture program on the 10th of January and I am still waiting for the final decision. Anyone else? Should I be worried haha

Hey! I’ve got an offer for Political Science! Don’t worry: it might take a while for a desciosn to be made.
Original post by AHoek10
Hey! I’ve got an offer for Political Science! Don’t worry: it might take a while for a desciosn to be made.

Congratulations! Their PS program is fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it :smile:
How long did you wait for the reply?
Reply 3
Congratulations! Their PS program is fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it :smile:
How long did you wait for the reply?

Thanks! I waited 2/3 weeks
Hi! I applied for Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology in mid-november and got my offer a month later, I wouldn't be worried. Best of luck!!
Reply 5

Hey! I got an offer for Communication Science. Still a bit confused between Communication Science and Media and Culture so I might switch after a year haha. They took around 2 months before getting back to me, you should hear back soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending