The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by williamho
i do hope that the general public will also remember the London bridge incident.

when will the general public realise that something needs to change ?

that stabbing / violence does not solve problems but create more misery
and the so called terrorist mind and attitude needs to change for a better meaningful world.

I’m sorry, what?
At this point I'm just waiting for Yasmin Alibhai-Brown to say that this wouldn't have happened if he was given free taxpayer-funded therapy, a nice cup of tea and a hug because of the evil Tories.

Whoever ordered a convicted terrorist, who said he wanted to kill in the name of Allah, to only get 3 years should be sacked and arrested. Any and all terrorist offenses should be punished with an indefinite sentence in solitary confinement until the terrorist can recant his beliefs and swear an oath of allegiance to HM the Queen. (and yes, I do hold the same views about far-right terrorists, before you ask).

I would be all for the death penalty for terrorism, if it didn't create martyrs for radical Islam/the far-right/the far-left/extremist environmentalism. Let these scum languish in a cell until they publically recant their beliefs and swear an Oath of Allegiance to the Queen and British laws.
Original post by Kitten in boots
Thatcher is dead. Conservative supporters really need to get over her and move on.

Instead we have a modern Conservative Party that has eviscerated the police force and CPS over the last decade to the point that they can't do their jobs properly and made no serious attempts to toughen anti-terrorism legislation. It is an appalling track record of failure and what has happen today is the consequence.

Still a far side better than Corbyn.

It’s thanks to the Tories that police action times have diminished and the terrorist attacks in most recent times have had far less casualties. I seriously hope that one day internationals terrorism ends.

In terms of the obvious cuts, I don’t think the Tories employed cuts to the sector just for the sake of it... we can continue to speculate on why, but the fact is that the UK is forced to make cuts in order to fund other underfunded sectors.
Original post by Kuffar Sheikh
Just want to remind everyone that terrorist/terrorism has no religion, and the real victims of this crime are the muslims who will have to endure the tsunami of hate crimes fueled by islamophobia.
Sad day indeed.

Yes, of course, the people who actually were stabbed don’t matter at all
That's correct. They don't matter. That's the way things are. Don't you see?
This happened, and we got a lecture from Sadiq on diversity.

So, yeah, I'm pretty much spot on.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
I would be all for the death penalty for terrorism, if it didn't create martyrs for radical Islam/the far-right/the far-left/extremist environmentalism. Let these scum languish in a cell until they publically recant their beliefs and swear an Oath of Allegiance to the Queen and British laws.

Please give examples of environmentalists who have stabbed people in the streets.
Original post by Wired_1800
Muslims have been doing that for years since 9/11. Surely, it gets tiring to always have to say that few idiotic terrorists don't represent the 1.2 billion muslims world wide.

No one said these "few terrorists" represent 1.2 billion muslims. However, they do represent islam 100% by the scripture.
Majority of the muslims have never read the quran in a language they understand.
They’re clearly a troll.
No one said these "few terrorists" represent 1.2 billion muslims. However, they do represent islam 100% by the scripture.
Majority of the muslims have never read the quran in a language they understand.

Some of the bigots do though. Whenever a stupid terrorist does a crazy criminal thing, the reaction is “where is the backlash from the muslim community”.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Please give examples of environmentalists who have stabbed people in the streets.

My aren’t you rather obtuse.
Original post by Occitanie
My aren’t you rather obtuse.

You mean you can't.
Original post by Occitanie
They’re clearly a troll.

Unfortunately some people actually talk and believe this
If that’s the case for them, leave them to their own device I say. Not worth the energy.
You mean you can't.

Meaning that wasn’t his point and your request was stupid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco-terrorism
Some of the bigots do though. Whenever a stupid terrorist does a crazy criminal thing, the reaction is “where is the backlash from the muslim community”.

There's actually a justification for that.
When there's a book or video criticizing muhammad, hundreds of thousands of muslims protest by burning cars, burning buildings, demanding the death of the kuffar - you have seen it a million times.
But these terrorist guys, according to them, are giving islam a bad name, yet nothing from them.
The irony is, many Muslims will condemn these terrorists but WILL NEVER condemn the verses that these terrorists literally followed.
(edited 4 years ago)
There's actually a justification for that.
When there's a book or video criticizing muhammad, hundreds of thousands of muslims protest by burning cars, burning buildings, demanding the death of the kuffar - you have seen it a million times.
But these terrorist guys, according to them, are giving islam a bad name, yet nothing from them.
The irony is, many Muslims will condemn these terrorists but WILL NEVER condemn the verses that these terrorists literally followed.

Those terrorists dont represent Islam or Muslims.
Those terrorists dont represent Islam or Muslims.

They don't represent all muslims, true, but for sure they represent islam by the scripture.
Name one thing they do which goes against islam.
They don't represent all muslims, true, but for sure they represent islam by the scripture.
Name one thing they do which goes against islam.

The Christian Bible espouses violence. So if a random guy who is also Christian kills people, is Christianity a violent religion?
The Christian Bible espouses violence. So if a random guy who is also Christian kills people, is Christianity a violent religion?

Of course, because it espouses violence.

Now tell me, why did you say these terrorists don't represent Islam?

Latest

Trending

Trending