The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Interview response time

Hi, I was just wondering how long it takes to get a response back from my interview. I applied to the Medway Campus for paramedic science and had my interview on the 22nd of January. I know it’s not a long time but as you can imagine it’s still fairly nerve wracking.Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Florence h
Hi, I was just wondering how long it takes to get a response back from my interview. I applied to the Medway Campus for paramedic science and had my interview on the 22nd of January. I know it’s not a long time but as you can imagine it’s still fairly nerve wracking.Thank you.

Which university did you apply for at Medway?
I applied for Canterbury Christ and Greenwich. I had my Canterbury interview on the 29th jan and I haven’t heard anything back yet.
My interview for Greenwich was on the 8th jan and I heard back from them on the 30th jan. So three weeks..
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2

Hi,

I had my interview at Medway on the same day as yours, was your slot 1pm onwards?

I called the admissions office this morning and was told that 2-3 weeks is normal, and that it's in their to do list by the end of this week.

Hope this helps.
Original post by GemmaKO
Hi,

I had my interview at Medway on the same day as yours, was your slot 1pm onwards?

I called the admissions office this morning and was told that 2-3 weeks is normal, and that it's in their to do list by the end of this week.

Hope this helps.

Yeah was that at Greenwich?
Reply 4
Original post by M0lli3_br0wn

It was January 22nd, 1pm slot at Greenwich Medway, yes sorry.. Forgot to specify lol.
Original post by GemmaKO
It was January 22nd, 1pm slot at Greenwich Medway, yes sorry.. Forgot to specify lol.

Yeah I reckon you have about 2-3 to wait so don’t be worried right now :smile:
Reply 6

Original post by GemmaKO

Ah, see I interviewed at Canterbury Christ Church. That’s still useful, thank you

Do you reckon it would be similar timings anyway?
Reply 7
Yeah I reckon you have about 2-3 to wait so don’t be worried right now :smile:

Yeah, I guess. I think it’s so easy to over analyse, especially when it’s my top choice! 😅 but it’s definitely reassuring as it hasn’t even been 2 weeks yet 🙂
Got interview at Medway on 12th Feb for adult nursing, did you guys have to do the english & maths tests? The program for the day doesnt mention anything about it, just wondering if should practice or focus on interview questions.

Many Thanks and best of luck!
Original post by pcalverley
Got interview at Medway on 12th Feb for adult nursing, did you guys have to do the english & maths tests? The program for the day doesnt mention anything about it, just wondering if should practice or focus on interview questions.

I applied for paramedic science so I wouldn’t know exactly. Although if it helps, I didn’t have a math or English exam for Canterbury or Greenwich so. But I guess adult nursing is a bit more competitive compared to paramedic science.
Reply 10
Original post by pcalverley

When I spoke to my friend about adult nursing at cccu I don’t think he had any English or maths tests. So I don’t think so but I may be wrong, if they haven’t mentioned it on the program either I’d say probably not.

Hope that helps and good luck!
Has anyone had a reply back from interview yet? I had an interview on the 12th and they said we should hear within 4 days but nothing yet xx
Reply 12
Original post by Rebeccapage915
Has anyone had a reply back from interview yet? I had an interview on the 12th and they said we should hear within 4 days but nothing yet xx

Is this for Greenwich or CCCU? I'm still waiting for Greenwich since 22nd Jan..
Original post by GemmaKO
Is this for Greenwich or CCCU? I'm still waiting for Greenwich since 22nd Jan..

CCCU , they said in the talk at the beginning we should hear within 4 days so im stressing lol
Reply 14
CCCU , they said in the talk at the beginning we should hear within 4 days so im stressing lol

I haven’t yet, but I contacted them and they said by the time all of the interviews are done (by the end of March) which is so long but at least you don’t need to stress aha.
I haven’t yet, but I contacted them and they said by the time all of the interviews are done (by the end of March) which is so long but at least you don’t need to stress aha.

Hello,
I received an unconditional offer from CCCU last week 😁 hope you hear soon x
Reply 16
Hello,

Thanks, was that paramedic science?
Reply 17
Hello,

Congrats! And thanks, was that paramedic science?
Adult nursing x

Thanks, was that paramedic science?
Congrats! And thanks, was that paramedic science?

have you heard back from Gre Medway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending