The Student Room Group

A-level AQA Sociology Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat

Welcome A-level AQA Sociology Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat!

The exam timetable is:

Wednesday 20th May 2020: Paper 1 (7192/1)

Tuesday 2nd June 2020: Paper 2 (7192/2)

Wednesday 10th June 2020: Paper 3 (7192/3)

How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!

How to prepare for the exams (general tips)

This thread is for anyone that is studying A-level Sociology (AQA). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and find resources. Good luck everyone

Scroll to see replies

Will keep updating this post with all the recommended resources, links and useful posts that are mentioned in this group :smile:

Specification: AQA A-level Sociology Specification

Recommended resources:

Recommended TSR resources:

A-level Sociology exams and revision: AQA explains what you need to do

Useful posts:
Useful list of Powerpoints
Useful list of Powerpoints #2
Sociology crime summary sheet
I have attached some powerpoints that i have made myself and one that my teacher sent me :smile: i thought it might be useful if anybody likes to make flashcards/mindmaps or whatever. I hope you find them useful!! x
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by scarletchaplin
I have attached some powerpoints that i have made myself and one that my teacher sent me :smile: i thought it might be useful if anybody likes to make flashcards/mindmaps or whatever. I hope you find them useful!! x

Cool! Added it to the list of recommended resources thanks for adding them :smile:
Feeling nervous for beliefs paper because there is a lot which is just very, very similar stuff.
I have done a summary sheet for the crime paper
i'll put it on here in case they are useful for anyone
i'm making more for the different papers i will add them once i am done
Reply 7
What structures have you guys been taught when doing the exam questions for 10,20 and 30 markers? I was taught PEELE Point, Explain, Evidence, Link and Evaluation
just found this thread, omg these resources are so helpful!!! thank you :smile:
Original post by scarletchaplin

Thank youu so much!!!
I've updated the resource post with the new documents you guys have put on there :smile:
Hi does anyone have any predictions what might come up on the papers this year ? My teacher said that Documents has never come up for a 20 marker in the education section and they have never asked a 20 marker in families about the policy bit..
What’s everyone’s predictions
my teacher thinks globalisation, victimology, subcultural strain theory & green crime are all very likely for the crime topic.
I would also give a good look to sociology and social policy.
Has anyone been given the 2019 papers for their mocks?
Original post by alexandria51201

yep we have it next week :smile:
Anybody else feeling nervous? Got an A at AS level but still feeling really nervous :/
Original post by alexandria51201

Yess I did
Original post by Jasmine.bx
Yess I did

How was It - got mine soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending