The Student Room Group

revision help !!

does anyone have any revision tips for any A LEVEL subjects? I’m currently studying AQA psychology, AQA sociology and EDUQAS english language, so revision tips for these subjects would be beneficial however any tips welcome ! Thank you :smile:))
Reply 1
Aqa psych revision cards helped me massively
Original post by jemmagriffiths.x
does anyone have any revision tips for any A LEVEL subjects? I’m currently studying AQA psychology, AQA sociology and EDUQAS english language, so revision tips for these subjects would be beneficial however any tips welcome ! Thank you :smile:))

Hi there!

Consider how you learn best - I like to take the visual, auditory or kinesthetic approach.

If you are a visual learner use visual content, images that will stay in your brain such as picture association, diagrams, flow charts, colour coded notes.

If you are an auditory learner focus on sounds, try studying in groups where you test each other or read your notes aloud. Try recording yourself and playing it back. But most of all avoid distractions because if you are an auditory learner, any background noise will interfere with your revision strategies.

If you are a kinesthetic learner look into imitation and practice. Use things like flashcards, anything that keeps you physical and being involved with the revision. Create posters, constantly write things out.

Hope this helps!
thanks !
Original post by jemmagriffiths.x
thanks !

No problem! If you have any more questions, just ask!

Good luck with your exams! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest