The Student Room Group

interview set up for primary teaching at Liverpool John Moores 2020?

My interview is tomorrow and the link isnt working, so i cannot access what i need to prepare. Ive found one from last year but im worried it may have changed. If anyone could tell me ASAP that would be great.
Hi!
I had my interview back in December so the structure may have changed since then:
You will do 3 things - the first is a group activity involving a childrens book, you will be split into groups and be expected to answer questions on the book after reading it and contributing to the discussion, so everyone will have one question each and then the rest of the group have to add onto their answer
2 - an English task, when I did it it was a comprehension task so we were given a text on an educational issue and had to answer questions on it
3 - individual interview with a faculty member and a student (this may have changed now but this was because most of us were 17 so for legal reasons they had to have two over 18s there)

I cant remember what I needed but for all my interviews I brought
original and photocopied GCSE Certificates (particularly for maths English science)
a pen
some sort of ID, such as a driving license/provisional driving license, passport, birth certificate - would be best to have 2 forms in case one is considered outdates
Original post by visionsofa
My interview is tomorrow and the link isnt working, so i cannot access what i need to prepare. Ive found one from last year but im worried it may have changed. If anyone could tell me ASAP that would be great.

How did it go? Did you manage to prepare everything in time? Hope you told them about the broken link!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending