The Student Room Group

Lincoln A18L 2020 Entry (Nottingham at Lincoln)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of Lincoln
Hi @shum1614,

Interviews are held at both Lincoln and Nottingham in the style of Multiple Mini-Interviews, with 8 stations. Two stations will involve role play and the other six will involve answering questions.

You can find out more information about the interview process, including what you are tested on and how the stations are set up, on Nottingham's website.

I hope this helps!

Daisy :smile:

Do you know if interviews are still being handed out?
Original post by Aspiring_doc786
Do you know if interviews are still being handed out?

ill dfind out for u tommorow cuz lines are closed today - but i doubt it
ik ur score is 39 but lets see what happens
Original post by shum1614
ill dfind out for u tommorow cuz lines are closed today - but i doubt it
ik ur score is 39 but lets see what happens

ok thanks!
is it likely now to still get an interview or not
Hi @shum1614,

Interviews are held at both Lincoln and Nottingham in the style of Multiple Mini-Interviews, with 8 stations. Two stations will involve role play and the other six will involve answering questions.

You can find out more information about the interview process, including what you are tested on and how the stations are set up, on Nottingham's website.

I hope this helps!

How many people have been invited for the A18L (foundation year medicine at lincoln) for 2020 entry??

There's only 15 spaces right?
Original post by shum1614
During the 1 minute we get to see what happens in the follwoing station, if we dont understand a question is it possible to ask someone before we go to the next station ??

Hi @shum1614,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

To answer your questions, unfortunately we are unable to disclose the people who will be interviewing you, due to confidentiality and you are not able to ask any questions during the 1 minute reading time.

I hope this helps.

Original post by paulkisho
How many people have been invited for the A18L (foundation year medicine at lincoln) for 2020 entry??

There's only 15 spaces right?

Hi @paulkisho,

Unfortunately we are unable to give you the answer to your question, due to this being confidential information.

Daisy
Hi @shum1614,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

To answer your questions, unfortunately we are unable to disclose the people who will be interviewing you, due to confidentiality and you are not able to ask any questions during the 1 minute reading time.

I hope this helps.

I spoke to nottingham last week and they said i could ask question during the one minute if i didnt understand a word or needed help defining something !
Another reminder: do not ask about specifics in the interview, even if it's "is there X station on the interview".

If the information is not freely available online, the med schools doesn't want you to know. You'll gain an advantage from knowing.

Anyone telling you this would be in equal (if not more) trouble.

Remember admissions tutors read TSR.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Sorry, I was not aware of this as I am new to TSR as a whole.
Thank you for the reminder and once again I'm truly sorry about this!! :frown:
Is deferred entry possible for this course?
Bump.

Anyone received any updates/offers for A18L after interview?
Nope
Has anyone heard back from the Nottingham Lincoln pathway (A18L)??

Also congratulations if you've received an offer!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Original post by Zain5633

Nope....have you?
Nope....have you?

Nope just asking as people have said they have had offers, just curious which pathway they've applied to. Btw, when did you have your interview?

I haven’t heard back from Lincoln yet, but I also second that.

Congrats to everyone who recieved an offer!!!!
Nope just asking as people have said they have had offers, just curious which pathway they've applied to. Btw, when did you have your interview?

december
Have A10L and A18L people started getting offerS??
december
Have A10L and A18L people started getting offerS??

Same had my interview in December too.
Offers anyone? People who applied for A10L (5 year medicine at lincoln pathway) have begun getting offers back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending