The Student Room Group

Shall i turn my notes into flashcards

in Y13 so exams in a few months but i just made some flashcards on a few topics . Manipulating genomes is a big topic and i have like 10 pages of notes on it , should i turn them into flash cards or just do exam questions ??
Original post by Anonymous
in Y13 so exams in a few months but i just made some flashcards on a few topics . Manipulating genomes is a big topic and i have like 10 pages of notes on it , should i turn them into flash cards or just do exam questions ??

potentially both? whichever has helped you best previously. Mind maps, flashcards etc can be a nice way to go over things and means you are actively doing something as opposed to reading over the same notes over and over which isn't particularly stimulating. But I would say exam questions are paramount.

Have a play around and see what works best :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by WazzWazz98
potentially both? whichever has helped you best previously. Mind maps, flashcards etc can be a nice way to go over things and means you are actively doing something as opposed to reading over the same notes over and over which isn't particularly stimulating. But I would say exam questions are paramount.

Have a play around and see what works best :smile:

Just made them I think it will help as I can do them on the bus and they're just portable anywhere I go
YES! This is personally my best way of revision, so it might be for you two. I make mindmaps of what I already know about a topic, then add things I didn't in a different colour, then test myself or make flashcards for new things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending