The Student Room Group

Lloyds Banking Group Grad Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ytan22
I attended the AC for Clients Solution and basically what we had was :
One group exercise.
One strength based interview.
Numerical test.
Some 'micro exercise' which is basically rotating from room to room and complete small tasks.
VR exercise. This is pretty cool actually. Tbh, I think all they're looking for is how you approach the task.

Hope this helps:smile:

Thank you so much for your reply! What kind of test is the micro-exercise? Is it case studies or puzzles?

Was there a presentation at all?

Thank you again really helpful!!
Reply 21
Original post by Ytan22
One group exercise.
Numerical test.
Some 'micro exercise' which is basically rotating from room to room and complete small tasks.
VR exercise. This is pretty cool actually. Tbh, I think all they're looking for is how you approach the task.

Hey Ytan, which AC did you attend and have you heard back yet?
Reply 22
Original post by grucl
Hey Ytan, which AC did you attend and have you heard back yet?

29th Jan and no, have not heard back yet. Have you?
Reply 23
Original post by gradapp2020
Thank you so much for your reply! What kind of test is the micro-exercise? Is it case studies or puzzles?

Was there a presentation at all?

Thank you again really helpful!!

There was a presentation during the group exercise. Can't say much about the micro-exercise unfortunately but they're not case studies or puzzles. And they don't require any technical knowledge, so don't worry.
Reply 24
Original post by Ytan22
29th Jan and no, have not heard back yet. Have you?

Ahh I was at the 30th Jan, I haven't heard back either.
Original post by Ytan22
One group exercise.
Numerical test.

Hi, thanks a lot for your sharing.
actually I’m wondering what kind of VR exercise they included. And also is there have any case study? Like you need to read the material and go for a presentation.

thanks in advance.
Reply 26
Original post by Beeeee123
Hi, thanks a lot for your sharing.
actually I’m wondering what kind of VR exercise they included. And also is there have any case study? Like you need to read the material and go for a presentation.

thanks in advance.

It's quite hard to explain the VR exercise without actually disclosing what they are but what I can say is that it doesn't require any technical knowledge and only lasts about 10 minutes.
In the Group Exercise, you're given some materials to read with your group and come up with a presentation but I wouldn't call it a case study. Again, it's really short.
Original post by Ytan22
It's quite hard to explain the VR exercise without actually disclosing what they are but what I can say is that it doesn't require any technical knowledge and only lasts about 10 minutes.
In the Group Exercise, you're given some materials to read with your group and come up with a presentation but I wouldn't call it a case study. Again, it's really short.

thanks for your reply!
Good luck to tour ac result!
Reply 28
Hi, could you tell more about the micro exercise and what type of questions did they ask for the strength based interview ? Did you guys do any presentation for the group exercise? Thank you.
Original post by Ytan22
One group exercise.
Numerical test.

That’s extremely useful, thanks! What do the micro exercises involve??
Reply 30
Original post by karishmapatel26
That’s extremely useful, thanks! What do the micro exercises involve??

They're just short tasks. Nothing technical. Can't really say much about them without disclosing the details.
Reply 31
Original post by lar96
Hi, could you tell more about the micro exercise and what type of questions did they ask for the strength based interview ? Did you guys do any presentation for the group exercise? Thank you.

Micro exercise are just short tasks. The SBI is designed to gauge what you enjoy and don't so it covers questions like 'What of kind of task do you prefer" and yes, there's a presentation for the group exercise.
Reply 32
Hey Guys, Did anyone have their assessment centre for Client Relationship Management supposed to happen tomorrow? Because I was told that the AC on 11th was cancelled. In that case have you already been allotted a new date to attend the Assessment Centre?
Anyone waiting to hear back from the Enterprise Leadership Video Interview?
Reply 34
Original post by Ytan22
Micro exercise are just short tasks. The SBI is designed to gauge what you enjoy and don't so it covers questions like 'What of kind of task do you prefer" and yes, there's a presentation for the group exercise.

How did your result from the AC go?
Anyone else invited to the AC on the 3rd of March for the leadership programme?
Reply 36
Hello, I hope you're all well. I have an AC for Risk Management coming up on the 19th. I was merely hoping if any of you can expound on the questions asked during the strength-based interview and how long was it? Thanks
Reply 37
Anyone else got an offer for client solutions?
Reply 38
Original post by Shubh73
Hello, I hope you're all well. I have an AC for Risk Management coming up on the 19th. I was merely hoping if any of you can expound on the questions asked during the strength-based interview and how long was it? Thanks

just under an hour, 50 minutes
Reply 39
Original post by grucl
just under an hour, 50 minutes

and what sort of questions were asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending