The Student Room Group

Do I look thin/slim in the stomach or average, or a bit podgy?

Two people have just said that I look 'slim side of average' in this photo.

Do you really class this, around the stomach area, as 'slim'?

Scroll to see replies

Why post it again? >.>
Hard to tell with clothes on obviously but I would say its slim but not fit
Original post by 89leah
Two people have just said that I look 'slim side of average' in this photo.

Do you really class this, around the stomach area, as 'slim'?

Average.
Reply 4
Original post by Darkiorra
Hard to tell with clothes on obviously but I would say its slim but not fit

Thanks for answering...What do you class as slim though? Does slim mean you think it looks like a flat stomach?
Reply 5
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Why post it again? >.>

Because people's answers can be confusing, like saying 'slim side of average', and I'm not sure what that means. So I thought I'd have clearer answers if I ask about my stomach area specifically.
your average.
Original post by 89leah
Because people's answers can be confusing, like saying 'slim side of average', and I'm not sure what that means. So I thought I'd have clearer answers if I ask about my stomach area specifically.

So ask questions of those people (as, tbf, you did) or amend your original post. No need to create spam.
Original post by 89leah
Thanks for answering...What do you class as slim though? Does slim mean you think it looks like a flat stomach?

I know that you asked Darkiorra but
No. It doesn't look like a flat stomach. It is a flat stomach.
Reply 9
So ask questions of those people (as, tbf, you did) or amend your original post. No need to create spam.

It isn't supposed to be spam, just a differently worded question. And more people will see it, if the question is in two separate sections.
Reply 10
Original post by Igotbbcalevel
your average.

Thank you. Does my stomach look flat in this photo?
Original post by 89leah
It isn't supposed to be spam, just a differently worded question. And more people will see it, if the question is in two separate sections.

Exactly. Posting the same question multiple times to get more people to see it, is spam.
Reply 12
Exactly. Posting the same question multiple times to get more people to see it, is spam.

Well the idea of asking questions is to get more answers. I've asked the question twice, not twenty times.
Original post by 89leah

Slim is basically low body fat percentage with no to little muscle definition
Why post it again? >.>

Wow, how thoughtless. And unhelpful.

OP the stomach area of the person in the picture looks average, just like the stomach area of the person in the other photo I've seen you post on here looked average. Not slim, but not fat. Just average. Now, if the person in the photographs you post really is you, will you at last quit making these threads where you have been given the same answer over and over again? Or will you not stop until finally one guy tells you what you want to hear about your figure in an effort to get into your pants?
Reply 15
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Or will you not stop until finally one guy tells you what you want to hear about your figure in an effort to get into your pants?

I don't want to hear anything - I'm not asking for sugar-coating, I was asking for honest answers, and I've gotten them on the posts today I think.

So thanks for your reply.
Original post by 89leah
I don't want to hear anything - I'm not asking for sugar-coating, I was asking for honest answers, and I've gotten them on the posts today I think.

So thanks for your reply.

If the person in every thread you make is you then you've had hundreds of honest answers by now. I've seen at least four threads you've made asking how the person in the attached picture looks, and I've no doubt that I've only seen a fraction of the true amount of them that you've posted. Obviously you are just making threads until someone trying to get in your good books or just visually impaired tells you want to hear, what else could possibly be the reason you're doing it?
Reply 17
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Obviously you are just making threads until someone trying to get in your good books or just visually impaired tells you want to hear, what else could possibly be the reason you're doing it?

No - I actually get lots of sugar-coating answers, which I discount because I don't trust them. Usually the silly ones from girls with kisses in the message, e.g. "you look very slim to me hun people on Instagram are just anorexic xx'. Do you see what I mean?
Original post by 89leah
No - I actually get lots of sugar-coating answers, which I discount because I don't trust them. Usually the silly ones from girls with kisses in the message, e.g. "you look very slim to me hun people on Instagram are just anorexic xx'. Do you see what I mean?

I'd literally only seen answers of people saying that you look average until I read the one reply in this thread who says you look 'slim but not fit', whatever that means. Anyway, even if you have had some sugar coated responses in the past, surely you had enough honest answers from the first eighteen threads you made that you didn't need to go and open this one.
bit podgy imo.. But why ask TSR?? Opinions are subjective...

Quick Reply

Latest