The Student Room Group

Edinburgh A100 / MBChB for HCP 2020 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Edinburgh A100 / MBChB for HCP 2020 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.ed.ac.uk/medicine-vet-medicine/edinburgh-medical-school/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Scottish school leave - offer !!!!
Reply 2
When did you get it today? What’s your offer?
Original post by ladida29
When did you get it today? What’s your offer?

It came in at 4, conditions BB
Reply 4
Congratulations well done!
Reply 5
international! AAA at a levels. just got an offer HAHAHHA
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
@PenicillinAB Heres an offer holders page
Original post by Yusuf950
@PenicillinAB Heres an offer holders page

ah there was one sorry didn't know @ecolier my bad
well now just gotta wait for everyone to get their final answer before this thread really comes alive
Reply 9
Original post by PenicillinAB
well now just gotta wait for everyone to get their final answer before this thread really comes alive

Can’t wait!
sup bros
Original post by wolfieboi_
sup bros

Yes bro, Welcome! Are you still waiting for other offers or are you gonna firm Edinburgh??
Original post by Yusuf950
Yes bro, Welcome! Are you still waiting for other offers or are you gonna firm Edinburgh??

prolly gonna firm it wbu?
Idk whether or not to firm Edinburgh, because the student satisfaction is sooo low compared to Glasgow so I’m torn??
Original post by wolfieboi_
prolly gonna firm it wbu?

Im gonna firm too, see u Sept
Original post by adammarshall1
Idk whether or not to firm Edinburgh, because the student satisfaction is sooo low compared to Glasgow so I’m torn??

I read something on last years forum and someone explained why this was the case.
Reply 16
On my UCAS track it says I got an offer from Edinburgh but I haven't received an email from the university. Is this normal?
Reply 17
Original post by pbgstl
On my UCAS track it says I got an offer from Edinburgh but I haven't received an email from the university. Is this normal?

yeah, it took a little while
Reply 18
I've just seen from my offer that Edinburgh requires a PVG. I had no idea what it was and I'm still unsure as to how to apply or get the form. The offer letter didn't include any info.
Can anyone tell me how to do it? thanks:smile:
Original post by pbgstl
I've just seen from my offer that Edinburgh requires a PVG. I had no idea what it was and I'm still unsure as to how to apply or get the form. The offer letter didn't include any info.
Can anyone tell me how to do it? thanks:smile:

They said that they will be send a pack out around April time regarding the checks (PVG and Health clearance). No need to worry, will you be firming Edinburgh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending