The Student Room Group

bruh im depressed

i need to vent :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Vent then, if it will make you feel better at all?
Reply 2
same, go ahead...
what's the matter buddy?
Original post by h6ix
i need to vent :frown:

you can vent to me :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hanna778
you can vent to me :smile:

ok so basically , Im not really feeling my friends like yk Im distancing myself which they're making difficult by bare asking questions
um my grades aren't 9s which is what the parents are expecting (if i don't get 5 9s then um i cant go 6th form) and yeah bro just don't think i can reach their expectations
I keep getting in trouble -not only school but with feds
Ugh bruv i just don't have the will to live lmao
my emaan is really low too.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Vent then, if it will make you feel better at all?

hey um my life is falling apart like school work is a mess, home life is a mess and im not one to talk about it ygm?
Reply 7
Original post by h6ix
ok so basically , Im not really feeling my friends like yk Im distancing myself which they're making difficult by bare asking questions
um my grades aren't 9s which is what the parents are expecting (if i don't get 5 9s then um i cant go 6th form) and yeah bro just don't think i can reach their expectations

you getting in trouble with feds and you're supposed to be getting 9s? lol pattern then and stop acting up. also what sixth form asks for 5 9s? the better sixth forms in London like lae, Brampton, hwsf only ask for As in the subject you're taking at A level.
Reply 8
Original post by Leann:)
same, go ahead...

I NEED THE WILL TO LIVE. like , i actually do not like live anymore , ya girl is just here breathing-surviving- like man went through a rough patch and im okay now - well not okay but like im just bad in a different way ygm? um my grades arent 9s which is what i need to get , otherwise my parents will not allow me to go to 6th form. I am growing distant from people ygm like, I just , theyre so fake and im not feeling the vibes. Some people have these awesome group of friends who just have good vibes and my friends :/ just no the girls are really shallow and the boys are criminals.
Reply 9
Original post by h6ix

5 9s to get to sixth form? I go to a grammar school sixth form and I needed around 65-70 points to get back in. This sounds weird but this time of year is dead and gloomy so your probs feeling worse then usual, try and think positive look forward to the summer!
Reply 10
Original post by YourMumLmao
your mum lmao

i was in bed with ur mum shhh
Reply 11
h

Original post by sailorsoraka
what's the matter buddy?

hey, um where do I start. Well, do you ever get that feeling where you want everything to stop . Like , just for the world to pause so you can catch up , breathe and rest. Man im emotionally physically and like basically in every way tired. I have not the strength to live no more
Reply 12
Original post by Ty600
you getting in trouble with feds and you're supposed to be getting 9s? lol pattern then and stop acting up. also what sixth form asks for 5 9s? the better sixth forms in London like lae, Brampton, hwsf only ask for As in the subject you're taking at A level.

nah its not even me low it , its the male friends im tryna distance myself from - wrong place wrong time ting styll. And nah thats just what the marj wants. Yeah I personally tryna go brampton or lae cos its good places and near to yard
Reply 13
Original post by _ap12
5 9s to get to sixth form? I go to a grammar school sixth form and I needed around 65-70 points to get back in. This sounds weird but this time of year is dead and gloomy so your probs feeling worse then usual, try and think positive look forward to the summer!

Nah thats what my marj wants styll. Yeah imma try do that , i dont actually like summer but ykkkk lmao but yeah i get what you mean im just like bare angry or bare happy, no in between ygm?
Reply 14
Original post by _ap12

wdym by points?
Reply 15
Take your best 8 subjects and add them . Maths and english double you get a score out of 90.
Reply 16
Original post by _ap12
Take your best 8 subjects and add them . Maths and english double you get a score out of 90.

ngl i didnt really understand that, would you mind explaining a lil bit
Original post by h6ix
h

hey, um where do I start. Well, do you ever get that feeling where you want everything to stop . Like , just for the world to pause so you can catch up , breathe and rest. Man im emotionally physically and like basically in every way tired. I have not the strength to live no more

I get you
Reply 18
Original post by hanna778
I get you

bro its hard lmnl.
Original post by h6ix
h

i get exactly how you feel. i can't really say much in terms of advice except to hang on until you get a moment to breathe. hope it all works out my dude :frown: <3

Quick Reply

Latest