The Student Room Group

Questions that need answering

If you have any odd questions that need answering post them here:

I'll start:

Why does the word bare mean both empty and in excess of?
How did that even happen..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why are people happy to drink milk from a fat dirty animal [cow], but if you ask people if they want to try drinking milk from an actual human they recoil in horror?
im eating my cereal. yk i love my lucky charms. and i see the milk says 2% whole milk. whats the other 98%. whats in my milk bro
Reply 3
Original post by smurfontheseboys
im eating my cereal. yk i love my lucky charms. and i see the milk says 2% whole milk. whats the other 98%. whats in my milk bro

good question..
when u have a baby. yk the egg and the nut. and its in the stomach growing and ****. and it come out its only a day old. where the 9 months go.
Reply 5
Why when a man says he loves both of his children equally no one questions it, yet when a man says he loves both of his lovers/side women equally people say that's not possible?
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775
Why are people happy to drink milk from a fat dirty animal [cow], but if you ask people if they want to try drinking milk from an actual human they recoil in horror?

Cows aren't dirty. UK farmers clean and maintain their healthy cows
Reply 7
why do Japanese people rarely draw people of their own race in anime/manga etc...

They always draw WHITE people

does anyone else find this really odd?
Original post by dan_klim
Cows aren't dirty. UK farmers clean and maintain their healthy cows

Do they? Now if only they did the same for 'their' cows which are stricken by mastitis (the reason dairy is full of pus cells) and lameness from their exploitation. And stopped their exploitation. And stopped killing the baby cows they have no use for.
Why do men have nipples? Like seriously? tf is the point of us having them??
Original post by ANM775

Why does the word bare mean both empty and in excess of?
How did that even happen..

And what about peak?? When a situation is the high point or something, and when it's really bad?

Original post by ANM775
why do Japanese people rarely draw people of their own race in anime/manga etc...

They draw asian poeple. You just think they look white

Original post by ANM775
wtf my question about lesbians got removed :mad:

Now I'm intrigued as to what it was
You lot are bare weird y'know, proper milking this thread it's actually peak.
Reply 12
Original post by Sataris
And what about peak?? When a situation is the high point or something, and when it's really bad?

They draw asian poeple. You just think they look white

Now I'm intrigued as to what it was

not really sure about peak, i can't say i've ever used that word personally .. maybe someone else can answer.

and they draw white people about 100X more than they draw asian people. go into google images and put in "anime" and tell me how much asians compared to whites you see.

and as for the lesbian post. unfortunately i'm unable to elaborate or i will get warned.
Reply 13
If a pre-OP pre surgery male to female transperson who legally identifies as male goes around shirtless is this classed illegal/an offence?

If a man who identifies as male gets breasts enlargements is he allowed to go topless in public legally?
Reply 14
Original post by ANM775

they don't draw 'white people'. just because manga characters have light coloured eyes or hair, doesn't mean they're white. it just means they're fictional characters.
Reply 15
Original post by Ciel.
they don't draw 'white people'. just because manga characters have light coloured eyes or hair, doesn't mean they're white. it just means they're fictional characters.

i suggest you do the google images thing too

they are WHITE
Reply 16
Original post by ANM775
i suggest you do the google images thing too

they are WHITE

lmao, no. anime characters don't even look like real people. white people don't have naturally blue/green hair and huge-ass eyes.
Original post by Ciel.
lmao, no. anime characters don't even look like real people. white people don't have naturally blue/green hair and huge-ass eyes.

Hey, speak for yourself, buddy.
Reply 18
Original post by goggleyed
Why do men have nipples? Like seriously? tf is the point of us having them??

science says "because nipples develop in the womb before embryos become distinctly male or female." anyway, stop complaining, your sex life would probably be somewhat more boring without them.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Hey, speak for yourself, buddy.

you're special.
Original post by smurfontheseboys
when u have a baby. yk the egg and the nut. and its in the stomach growing and ****. and it come out its only a day old. where the 9 months go.

This is quality

Quick Reply

Latest