The Student Room Group

Mazars 2020 audit / offer holders / applicants

just making this thread for any offer holders or applicants if you want to discuss anything about mazars. I applied in october and start in september doing audit.

Scroll to see replies

Did they tell you how many people they accepted per assessment centre and when did you do the ac? I've been shortlisted but I have done mine yet.
Original post by cheesyboi
Did they tell you how many people they accepted per assessment centre and when did you do the ac? I've been shortlisted but I have done mine yet.

there are usually about 10-15 at each assessment centre but I don't know the acceptance rate or anything
Original post by Gent2324
there are usually about 10-15 at each assessment centre but I don't know the acceptance rate or anything

What was your group exercise like?
What was your group exercise like?

we had to analyse about what thing to invest in, and weigh out the pros and cons. and then present our findings to the interviewers
How long between your ac and the offer?
How long between your ac and the offer?

about 2 hours
about 2 hours

respect :0
Hey, do you know if they check gcse results at any point? Lost mine and don't really wanna buy new ones if they don't need it
Original post by orpswayfair
Hey, do you know if they check gcse results at any point? Lost mine and don't really wanna buy new ones if they don't need it

not for appenticeships
not for appenticeships

thanks, you happen to know if they do for graduate roles?
Original post by orpswayfair
thanks, you happen to know if they do for graduate roles?

no
For anyone that has attended an assessment centre how long did it take to receive an offer or rejection?
Original post by maisiepip
For anyone that has attended an assessment centre how long did it take to receive an offer or rejection?

i got offer in a couple of hours, people who got rejected got told the next day i think
i'm not audit but got my offer a few hours after the assessment centre today
anyone received a written offer recently? career portal updated to offer accepted at least
Reply 16
Hi, I recently completed the telephone interview, and within 30mins I received an email stating that I am on a shortlist for the AC. When is it likely to receive a response from them? Secondly, what kind of topics were there for the case study and presentation in the AC?
Reply 17
Original post by ZG112
Hi, I recently completed the telephone interview, and within 30mins I received an email stating that I am on a shortlist for the AC. When is it likely to receive a response from them? Secondly, what kind of topics were there for the case study and presentation in the AC?

same just did phone interview got shortlisted for AC are you school leaver?
Reply 18
Original post by Ht_445
same just did phone interview got shortlisted for AC are you school leaver?

Cool! No, I am a Uni graduate
Reply 19
Original post by ZG112
Cool! No, I am a Uni graduate

What role did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending