The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual costume store 2020

I have my interview next month for LCF and if I get accepted I’m looking at staying in costume store accommodation.. anyone else? Would love to chat to people who may be going to the same uni or on the same course (photography) at lime grove
Original post by Anonymous
I have my interview next month for LCF and if I get accepted I’m looking at staying in costume store accommodation.. anyone else? Would love to chat to people who may be going to the same uni or on the same course (photography) at lime grove

Hey! I have applied for makeup and hair for fashion at LCF , just sent my portfolio yesterday! I think wigram house will be my top choice for accommodation if i get accepted but the costume store would definitely be second!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Trumanchalamet
Hey! I have applied for makeup and hair for fashion at LCF , just sent my portfolio yesterday! I think wigram house will be my top choice for accommodation if i get accepted but the costume store would definitely be second!

What’s the wigram house like?

Hi, I’ve got an offer for fashion journalism for September 2020 and I’m looking to stay in the costume store too. Would love to chat because I don’t know anyone applying xxx
What’s the wigram house like?

Expensive but gorgeous and great location. In Westminster which is super safe, it only opened this year too so its brand new! Opposite direction of sketch house though
Reply 5
I'm thinking of going to the highline building near LCC as its more central.Still haven't had a response for photography at lime grove. Have they set a project for the interview??
Reply 6
Original post by brunomcg
I'm thinking of going to the highline building near LCC as its more central.Still haven't had a response for photography at lime grove. Have they set a project for the interview??

I’m still waiting for a response from photography for lime grove
Reply 7
Expensive but gorgeous and great location. In Westminster which is super safe, it only opened this year too so its brand new! Opposite direction of sketch house though

what are you considering in order to choose the best accommodation, sorry because I dont know anyone applying so would like to have some advice.
Which college will you be in? Ill be in LCF so my choices will be relative to that location
Reply 9
Me too, i’ll be in LCF, holborn
Original post by ste_98
Me too, i’ll be in LCF, holborn

Awesome!! I havent decided in a final list yet, ill worry about it if I get accepted. Do you have insta? I got a kit At the open day of info about each accommodation and maps of how far they are from everything. I woukd be happy to send u a pic of it
Reply 11
Yes!! Thank you very much, ure so nice! :smile: My insta is @stefanolaudisa_

Hi i’m doing this course too, you can add me on snapchat we have a groupchat xx snap: aliciatustain

I’ve also applied to the costume store

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending