The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF

Has anyone had or heard back for interviews for LCF? I’m still waiting to hear back and I applied In October and sent my portfolio a week later, still waiting to hear.. if I hopefully have an interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same here, submitted portfolio for 2 LCF courses and yet to hear back did hear back from csm tho, which degree course did you apply to?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Gabe222
Same here, submitted portfolio for 2 LCF courses and yet to hear back did hear back from csm tho, which degree course did you apply to?

I applied for fashion photography and fashion styling in LCF hopefully hear back soon I’m praying I get in, I have no a levels but they said it’s mainly based on portfolio
I submitted my portfolio to LCF for Costume a few days ago and haven't heard anything back about an interview yet. Looks like I might be waiting a while!
Original post by Emily21772177
I applied for fashion photography and fashion styling in LCF hopefully hear back soon I’m praying I get in, I have no a levels but they said it’s mainly based on portfolio

Have you heard anything back yet? I sent my portfolio yesterday :smile:
Original post by Trumanchalamet
Have you heard anything back yet? I sent my portfolio yesterday :smile:

I got an interview for styling still waiting for photography
I got an interview for styling still waiting for photography

did anyone applying for fashion photography got their interview? it's been 11 days since i uploaded my portfolio and start getting nervous. started thinking that the quality of my portfolio is not good enough for this course
Hey! I submitted my portfolio for Makeup for Fashion 8 days ago, i feel your stress!!
Reply 8
Original post by DanielBaciu
did anyone applying for fashion photography got their interview? it's been 11 days since i uploaded my portfolio and start getting nervous. started thinking that the quality of my portfolio is not good enough for this course

I submitted my portfolio for fashion photog over a month ago and still haven't heard
I got an interview! They took about three weeks to get back to me. Any one else heard back?
Original post by Rennaofravenwood
I got an interview! They took about three weeks to get back to me. Any one else heard back?

Congrats!! I haven't heard back yet, sent my portfolio just over 2 weeks ago though so still time yet! How long until your interview?
Congrats!! I haven't heard back yet, sent my portfolio just over 2 weeks ago though so still time yet! How long until your interview?

Thank you! It's on the 17th at 8:45 in the morning :eek: I think they do most of their interviews in the same week so I'm sure you'll hear back soon!
Thank you! It's on the 17th at 8:45 in the morning :eek: I think they do most of their interviews in the same week so I'm sure you'll hear back soon!

Jeez thats soon!! Do you live in england? Im worried how expensive flights will be with such little notice 😅 when did you hear back?
Jeez thats soon!! Do you live in england? Im worried how expensive flights will be with such little notice 😅 when did you hear back?

Yikes, that would be difficult indeed! I do live in England, about an hour and a half away from London. I heard back today! Can you do a skype interview? Where would you be flying from?
Yikes, that would be difficult indeed! I do live in England, about an hour and a half away from London. I heard back today! Can you do a skype interview? Where would you be flying from?

I probably could, id be much for comfortable doing one in person though. I live outside of belfast so probably fly from there! Im worried they wont give me any extra time bc we are still in the UK 😅
I probably could, id be much for comfortable doing one in person though. I live outside of belfast so probably fly from there! Im worried they wont give me any extra time bc we are still in the UK 😅

Yeah, it's not exactly much notice is it 😅I hope you hear back soon!
I’m still waiting to hear back and I sent mine in October
I’m still waiting to hear back and I sent mine in October

Unfortunately i think this means we got rejected Emily. I did call the uni to ask them about my application as i did not get any kind of response after my mini portfolio for fashion photography and they said it got rejected. But i didn't get any kind of written response from them.
Do you have any backup options?
Okay I will call them
Original post by DanielBaciu
Unfortunately i think this means we got rejected Emily. I did call the uni to ask them about my application as i did not get any kind of response after my mini portfolio for fashion photography and they said it got rejected. But i didn't get any kind of written response from them.
Do you have any backup options?

I’m not sure about that I called the other day and they said that they are still reviewing portfolios and that I’ll here back within the next 2-3 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending