The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I finished the career conversation but haven't heard back yet. It's been almost 10 days. Is this common?
Original post by mathsalevels
Did they call you to give you an offer or just on UCAS track?

The offer hasn’t been made yet only had an email saying it’s processing
Original post by GuessMyName
The offer hasn’t been made yet only had an email saying it’s processing

Ohh ok.
Did you just do a group exercise, and did you feel like you were best in your group or not?

Have you got any tips? :smile:
Ohh ok.
Did you just do a group exercise, and did you feel like you were best in your group or not?

Have you got any tips? :smile:

Yeah it’s just a group exercise and I felt like everyone in the group pulled their weight tbh. Focus on communicating well and articulating ideas, taking a leadership role without overwhelming the group and make sure you’re good at working in a team and you should be fine
Original post by GME2446
I finished the career conversation but haven't heard back yet. It's been almost 10 days. Is this common?

I'm not too sure but I have heard with some others that its taken more than 2 weeks for them to hear back.
Yeah it’s just a group exercise and I felt like everyone in the group pulled their weight tbh. Focus on communicating well and articulating ideas, taking a leadership role without overwhelming the group and make sure you’re good at working in a team and you should be fine

Were there any other individual tasks like report writing etc or an interview? I heard there will be a coaching interview at the end of the AC.
Original post by Alana5oni
Were there any other individual tasks like report writing etc or an interview? I heard there will be a coaching interview at the end of the AC.

I only had a group task so I’m pretty sure you heard wrong unless the assessment days vary
I only had a group task so I’m pretty sure you heard wrong unless the assessment days vary

Ahh okay thanks. Yeah I believe the graduate/internship roles are different then.
Original post by GME2446

It’s been about a week since I did mine and I haven’t heard back yet.
Original post by WillOstler
It’s been about a week since I did mine and I haven’t heard back yet.

Do uno how long it takes for them to reply after completing the online assessment with arctic shores?
I just finished it last night...
Anyone else passed the assessment day? Got an email from the course director at Nottingham saying I just have to wait for UCAS to update and that I’ll be getting an offer soon

Hey can you give me an idea of what the AC was like? Was it just a group task?
Reply 51
Any international student applying?
Reply 52
Original post by hayderkhan98
Do uno how long it takes for them to reply after completing the online assessment with arctic shores?

Varies for every applicant I believe

They got back to me straight away but if your score isn’t as high it could take longer for them to make a decision
Reply 54

what score did you get? if it was good enough you'll get a reply immediately. If not, they'll take some time to let you know whether you're through or not.
Hi guys, yeah I just got the email for the link for the feedback report, and then the link for the career conversation. I didn't get a score, are they supposed to give u one?

What was your group exercise about?
And what did you individually have to do?
After the AC, do you think PwC seriously consider your video interview, as well as your performance in the group exercise at the AC ?

You and a group of around three others are given a scenario where you basically have to decide on a strategy a fictional business should take from a handful of options, individually you’ll be given one of these options and it’ll be your job to explain it to the rest of the group

You and a group of around three others are given a scenario where you basically have to decide on a strategy a fictional business should take from a handful of options, individually you’ll be given one of these options and it’ll be your job to explain it to the rest of the group

After the AC, do you think PwC seriously consider your video interview, as well as your performance in the group exercise at the AC ?

I think it’s more that they use the interview to decide whether or not to take you to AC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending