The Student Room Group

What’s invisible but you wish people could see?

What’s invisible but you wish people could see? ☺️

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
John Cena
Reply 2
Original post by The Mogg
John Cena

😂 you can’t see me
Mental illness, specifically more misunderstood ones than just anxiety and depression
Reply 4
Original post by CoolCavy
Mental illness, specifically more misunderstood ones than just anxiety and depression

WOW that’s very deep. 🥺👏🏻
Original post by Prx1
What’s invisible but you wish people could see? ☺️

Interesting question.
Be nice if you could see stats about people or know when they were telling lies.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Interesting question.
Be nice if you could see stats about people or know when they were telling lies.

Now thats a very interesting one! 👏🏻 If only the world was a better place... with the people in it. Esp in this generation. 😬
Reply 7

Interesting question.

Yes!! What sort of stats do you think?
Reply 8
Original post by Em.-.

Maybe things about their thoughts and feelings... recognise someone whos depressed or a murderer... whatever it is, if we could seek things like that through humans i’m sure we’d all be in an easier World. 😂
Original post by Em.-.

Dunno, but maybe make dating easier?
Liar.
Loyal
Funny
Reliable
Supportive
Compatibility
Unfaithful/faithful.
Health
Axe murderer/ criminal
Violent/ abuser
Attention span
Selfishness
Earning capacity?
Fertility

Maybe that would give some of the nice guys and incels more of a chance?
Reply 10
Liar.
Loyal
Funny
Reliable
Supportive
Compatibility
Unfaithful/faithful.
Health
Axe murderer/ criminal
Violent/ abuser
Attention span
Selfishness
Earning capacity?
Fertility

If only... life would be amazing. Maybe they will have robots to do that soooooon 😂👏🏻
Reply 11
Liar.
Loyal
Funny
Reliable
Supportive
Compatibility
Unfaithful/faithful.
Health
Axe murderer/ criminal
Violent/ abuser
Attention span
Selfishness
Earning capacity?
Fertility

My attention span would be like when your phone’s warning you the battery’s low but then you forget so don’t charge it and it turns off when you’re in the middle of something important.

But would be great for the nice guys (and girls) 👍👍👍. Would be good for use in the criminal justice system too.
Reply 12
Original post by Em.-.
My attention span would be like when your phone’s warning you the battery’s low but then you forget so don’t charge it and it turns off when you’re in the middle of something important.

But would be great for the nice guys (and girls) 👍👍👍. Would be good for use in the criminal justice system too.

Yeah thats interesting... also wish humans were painless. Very random but i’ve got an vaccine next week and i wish i’d stop overthinking it as im picturing the procedure in my head. I am sh*t scared. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Reply 13
Original post by Prx1
Yeah thats interesting... also wish humans were painless. Very random but i’ve got an vaccine next week and i wish i’d stop overthinking it as im picturing the procedure in my head. I am sh*t scared. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No pain is actually good. It lets us know when we shouldn’t do something or if something is wrong with us so we can seek medical attention. Perhaps it would be good if we could generate our own 100% effective natural pain killer for a chosen amount of time.
Reply 14
Original post by Em.-.
No pain is actually good. It lets us know when we shouldn’t do something or if something is wrong with us so we can seek medical attention. Perhaps it would be good if we could generate our own 100% effective natural pain killer for a chosen amount of time.

I understand that but i dont like needles sticking inside me. If only vaccines never existed and fluids could be taken orally. 🥺
Reply 15
Original post by Prx1
I understand that but i dont like needles sticking inside me. If only vaccines never existed and fluids could be taken orally. 🥺

I REALLY dislike needles too. Unfortunately it’s to do with making sure the vaccine goes to the right place. Though interestingly I think I read something about insulin potentially being able to be taken orally instead of by injection, so perhaps there’s hope in the future.
Ultraviolet light. I want to know the things my Mongolian Gerbils were able to see that I wasn't.
Reply 17
Original post by Em.-.
I REALLY dislike needles too. Unfortunately it’s to do with making sure the vaccine goes to the right place. Though interestingly I think I read something about insulin potentially being able to be taken orally instead of by injection, so perhaps there’s hope in the future.

Oh wow thats great! The fact that i’ve just started nursing and i’m terrified of needles , i need to overcome the fear and make peace with it! 😌😢
Reply 18
Original post by Prx1
Oh wow thats great! The fact that i’ve just started nursing and i’m terrified of needles , i need to overcome the fear and make peace with it! 😌😢

Ohh, one of the reasons I decided not to go for medicine. Good luck. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by Em.-.
Ohh, one of the reasons I decided not to go for medicine. Good luck. :biggrin:

Thank you !!! 💓

Quick Reply

Latest