The Student Room Group

A-level AQA Business Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat

Welcome A-level AQA Business Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat!

The exam timetable is:

Friday 22nd May 2020: Paper 1 (7132/1)

Monday 1st June 2020: Paper 2 (7132/2)

Friday 5th June 2020: Paper 3 (7132/3)

How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!

How to prepare for exams (general tips)

This thread is for anyone studying A-level Business (AQA). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and share resources. Good luck everyone

Scroll to see replies

Will keep updating this post with all the recommended resources, links and useful posts that are mentioned in this group :smile:

Specification: AQA A-level Business Specification

Recommended resources:

Recommended TSR resources:
All Uni group chat threads 2020!
Business and Management 2020 applicants thread
Useful posts:
how does everyone revise business???
Reply 3
how does everyone revise business???
Reply 4
anyone else got mocks tomorow?
Original post by Dyb66
anyone else got mocks tomorow?

i have my paper 3 business a level mock tomorrow, sorta forgot to revise cus ive been stressing about maths too much :frown: been scanning through to try and find an unofficial mark scheme
Reply 6
Have you done paper 2, if so please could you help me out because I have my paper 2 2019 AQA A LEVEL business mock tomorrow
Reply 7
Original post by Rsp2727
Have you done paper 2, if so please could you help me out because I have my paper 2 2019 AQA A LEVEL business mock tomorrow

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5835106&page=3

This is kinda helpful for it
Reply 8
Anyone done the paper 3, as I need help for my paper3 2019 mock on monday
Reply 9
Original post by Nomene
Anyone done the paper 3, as I need help for my paper3 2019 mock on monday

Have u got the paper yet im also looking for it
Reply 10
No I haven't. Can't find it. Do you know the topics that were in the paper3 2019 paper
Reply 11
Original post by Nomene
No I haven't. Can't find it. Do you know the topics that were in the paper3 2019 paper

No clue do u know whats on paper 1?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
No sorry
i did the paper 3 business paper for my mock a couple weeks ago

It was:
1. analyse two possible reasons why Mike introduced a budgeting system for DWS ltd in 1991 (12 marks)
2. analyse how setting up the works council may have led to changes in HR performance data shown in appendix a (12 marks)
3. in 2010 mike introduced a new approach to operations in response to competitive pressures. using data from appendix b and the other info provided, evaluate the extent to which this new approach has been successful (16 marks)
4. DWS ltd is considering investing in solar panels. Using appendix d calculate the payback period and the ARR. based on your results and other information recommend whether DWS ltd should make this investment (16 marks)
5. to what extent does the information provided support the view that mike is an effective leader (20 marks)
6. DWS ltd is considering making a major strategic change. to what extent is a SWOT analysis valuable for any business deciding on its future strategy? (24 marks)

I hope this helps!
Original post by laurenabigail17

It was:
1. analyse two possible reasons why Mike introduced a budgeting system for DWS ltd in 1991 (12 marks)
2. analyse how setting up the works council may have led to changes in HR performance data shown in appendix a (12 marks)
3. in 2010 mike introduced a new approach to operations in response to competitive pressures. using data from appendix b and the other info provided, evaluate the extent to which this new approach has been successful (16 marks)
4. DWS ltd is considering investing in solar panels. Using appendix d calculate the payback period and the ARR. based on your results and other information recommend whether DWS ltd should make this investment (16 marks)
5. to what extent does the information provided support the view that mike is an effective leader (20 marks)
6. DWS ltd is considering making a major strategic change. to what extent is a SWOT analysis valuable for any business deciding on its future strategy? (24 marks)

I hope this helps!

Did you do paper 1 or 2 as well?
Original post by Rsp2727

did you do the paper from 2019 ?
For those who did Paper 3 2019 in there mock, was this all correct?

It was:

I hope this helps!
Anyone got edexcel paper 1 2019 mark scheme ???? For business
Does anyone have the AQA Business 2019 papers?
Reply 19
i have my paper 3 business a level mock tomorrow, sorta forgot to revise cus ive been stressing about maths too much :frown: been scanning through to try and find an unofficial mark scheme

did you find anything? i have the mock tomorrow :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending