The Student Room Group

Higher English

How is it going? the man got 15/30 in his RUAE and thats all ik. How is it for yous? What did u find to be the hardest thing of RUAE????
well done :smile:
Ruae is the part I find the hardest, I like the essay in paper 2 better
Original post by AlenJoseph
How is it going? the man got 15/30 in his RUAE and thats all ik. How is it for yous? What did u find to be the hardest thing of RUAE????

Hello! Congrats on your results so far :thumbsup: My paper was about selfies and I managed to 23/30 (though I only got the results and not the actual paper back yet). I believe the hardest part about it was evaluating if the conclusion was effective or not.
Reply 3
Original post by stereotypeasian
well done :smile:
Ruae is the part I find the hardest, I like the essay in paper 2 better

ye? thats great! Aye English aint my thing, ask me maths or chemistry and I can at least work it out. My set text in the paper two was nasty but its good you enjoyed it! Hopefully it goes well in the real exam ahah.
ye? thats great! Aye English aint my thing, ask me maths or chemistry and I can at least work it out. My set text in the paper two was nasty but its good you enjoyed it! Hopefully it goes well in the real exam ahah.

same
I like science a lot more than essay subjects lol
Reply 5
Original post by chubchubbs
Hello! Congrats on your results so far :thumbsup: My paper was about selfies and I managed to 23/30 (though I only got the results and not the actual paper back yet). I believe the hardest part about it was evaluating if the conclusion was effective or not.

Cheers buddy, woahhhh 23!! Thats amazing rahh and ye it was the selfies, i thought that was actually good and expected more marks but hey ho at least got 50% ahah

Aye the 5 marker at the end always does me
Reply 6
Original post by stereotypeasian
same
I like science a lot more than essay subjects lol

i can totally realte aha I'm doing Three sciences maths and english all at higher and its a headache ughhhh
Maths, Physics and Chem im kinda getting it
Bio should be alright ahah
I need a miracle in English lol
Cheers buddy, woahhhh 23!! Thats amazing rahh and ye it was the selfies, i thought that was actually good and expected more marks but hey ho at least got 50% ahah

Aye the 5 marker at the end always does me

Thanks! I was over the moon with my result as English is my weakest subject (I'm way better at sciences). For RUAE last year I did SOO many past papers due to me not getting the score I wanted in the prelim (17/30) which I guess is why it's translating over to the good grades this year. So if you wanna do well in the exam I definitely believe it can happen in these few months through loads of practice.
Reply 8
Thanks! I was over the moon with my result as English is my weakest subject (I'm way better at sciences). For RUAE last year I did SOO many past papers due to me not getting the score I wanted in the prelim (17/30) which I guess is why it's translating over to the good grades this year. So if you wanna do well in the exam I definitely believe it can happen in these few months through loads of practice.

cheers bud, i soo need that inspirations brother, im in S5 and I just want to do Higher English to its fullest, get a good grade and finish it aha
cheers bud, i soo need that inspirations brother, im in S5 and I just want to do Higher English to its fullest, get a good grade and finish it aha

No problem! Put the effort in and I promise you you will see the benefits. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the year:yes:
No problem! Put the effort in and I promise you you will see the benefits. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the year:yes:

my guy !Cheers and you too! God bless

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending