The Student Room Group

Only owning British Passport and Brexit.

How do you feel, your opinion etc.
Examples: You don't give a toss or you secretly wish you had another passport.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm not too fussed.
You'd still most likely be able to stay in other places for short-term visits, which is all I ever planned to do.
Applying for my Irish passport.
Reply 3
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Applying for my Irish passport.

Using the Granny Method?
Reply 4
Have British and Aussie passports, but I’m happy with staying here. Lived here all my life, but would like to move to England from Scotland. Australia is too warm and some of the creatures are ew 😬. Giant huntsman spider... 100% NOPE. I’m glad to have 2 options but I quite like it here, I used to not but that was because I just got bored, but when looking at many other countries I know I’m lucky to live here (there are other cool countries too, but Britain is a good one).
Original post by Other_Owl
Using the Granny Method?

Yep.
Couldn't care less, am just pleased to finally have some photographic ID as it is a pain in the arse to not have.
I don't understand people who post pics of their Irish passport to try to make people 'jealous' 😂
Like good for you I guess?

Moved to UK politics.
Reply 7
Original post by CoolCavy
Couldn't care less, am just pleased to finally have some photographic ID as it is a pain in the arse to not have.
I don't understand people who post pics of their Irish passport to try to make people 'jealous' 😂

Moved to UK politics.

I'm not posting pics of my passport unless I want it to get stolen.
Using the Granny Method?

Mother method, personally.
Reply 9

Wow :facepalm:

I know, I'll get an Irish passport in addition to my French one and then they can feel flexed on

Original post by Sinnoh
Wow :facepalm:

I know, I'll get an Irish passport in addition to my French one and then they can feel flexed on

:clap2: amazing replies
Reply 11
Your mother was a hamster.

Hamster passport.jpg
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
:clap2: amazing replies

Ready for Frexit innit
I was born in England but have always had an Irish passport. Don't feel like I want or need a British one

Why would posting a pic of the front of your passport make it more likely to get stolen? :confused:
Original post by harrysbar
Why would posting a pic of the front of your passport make it more likely to get stolen? :confused:

Think they were joking :wink:
Reply 16
Happy with my UK passport, even if I was eligible for a different one I'd see no reason to acquire it.
I'm not really that bothered, to be honest. Freedom of movement is very nice in theory, but it's highly unlikely I'd ever have actually wanted to live in a different country.
I have only a British passport.

As far as I am concerned people should only be allowed to have one passport l, if they decide, and able, to apply for a different one they should have to give up the first one.
How do you feel, your opinion etc.
Examples: You don't give a toss or you secretly wish you had another passport.

I couldn't give a **** because guess what, I will be able to travel to other countries, and also if I was so inclined I could acquire the necessary documentation to work abroad.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending