Ask me anything...?
Let’s share some knowledge
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How old are you?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Based on what you’ve said:
Are you an Australian citizen / have you lived there for long?
Why Australia, and Perth specifically?
Are you a student there or working there?
What are you studying / have studied and/or what is your job?
What’s your religion?
What do you think about “interracial” relationships compared to same-race ones, why do they interest you and are you or have you been in one?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
As above 23 years old

Original post by Sumayyah.Akhtar
How old are you?
Reply 4
Original post by Em.-.
Based on what you’ve said:
Are you an Australian citizen / have you lived there for long?
Why Australia, and Perth specifically?
Are you a student there or working there?
What are you studying / have studied and/or what is your job?
What’s your religion?
What do you think about “interracial” relationships compared to same-race ones, why do they interest you and are you or have you been in one?

Living here since 4 yrs
Perth is cheaper to live in compared to Sydney and Melbourne
Student
I am Hindhu
Was in a sort of relationship with French girl in college
Same race relation are convenient but plain simple

Inter racial relations take long Time to bond and needs a lot more of understanding and accepting each other hence very strong in my opinion
Original post by Reddy55
Indian male 23yr old
South Indian in particular
Currently in Perth, Australia
Interested in Talking about Interracial relationships
Indian origin people
Caucasian and Indian relationship differences
Tips to impress a Indian girl overseas

Ask me anything...?
Let’s share some knowledge

Which part of south india?
Reply 6
Original post by Reddy55
Living here since 4 yrs
Perth is cheaper to live in compared to Sydney and Melbourne
Student
I am Hindhu
Was in a sort of relationship with French girl in college
Same race relation are convenient but plain simple

Inter racial relations take long Time to bond and needs a lot more of understanding and accepting each other hence very strong in my opinion

Perth is a place I considered, apparently it has a fair amount of British people so there’s something which is drawing them there. I suppose it being cheaper is quite a big deal.

Of course any relationship can be very fulfilling as long as both people love each other but I still understand what you mean about interracial relationships potentially being more complicated especially when different religions/cultures are involved so I get why you find them strong when people are able to be together and accept differences. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Sumi Shanks

East of south India
Do you want pictures of my bobs and vegans?
That was a bad joke, by the way. Not meant as offensive.

Do you prefer Australia or India? :smile:
Original post by Reddy55
East of south India

I’m from Bangalore. You from AP or Telangana?
Reply 11
Original post by Sumi Shanks

Andhra
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Do you want pictures of my bobs and vegans?

I don’t like vegans but send bob

That’s **** though we have like around 500 millions males in India so it’s obvious there will be some bad apples with internet

Good one where you from
Reply 13
That was a bad joke, by the way. Not meant as offensive.

Do you prefer Australia or India? :smile:

I love Perth in terms of lifestyle
But cost of living and personal and social relations I prefer India
Geez nobody even says hi here
How did you get a visa to live in Aus also is maths the most important subject in India and what is the education system like in India.
what are you studying.
and how was the transition between the two countrys, in terms of education.
Original post by Reddy55
I love Perth in terms of lifestyle
But cost of living and personal and social relations I prefer India
Geez nobody even says hi here

Do South Indians feel they are being punished for limiting their population unlike the baby factories of North India, meaning they must pay out more to the government than they recieve and sponsor the failed family planning in states in the North? Any reason for the higher standard of living and literacy rates especially in places like Kerala?

Do you support Kashmiri self determination and is it as big of an issue in the South as it is in the North, as well as hatred towards Pakistanis (know they are both friendly but just some people - but the general feeling?)

Why do the main parties struggle in South India and not resonate with Modi's ideology?
Reply 17
Original post by Em.-.
Perth is a place I considered, apparently it has a fair amount of British people so there’s something which is drawing them there. I suppose it being cheaper is quite a big deal.

Of course any relationship can be very fulfilling as long as both people love each other but I still understand what you mean about interracial relationships potentially being more complicated especially when different religions/cultures are involved so I get why you find them strong when people are able to be together and accept differences. :smile:

I came across a lot of brits enjoying the summers down here and a lot of back packers too from europe
Reply 18
Do South Indians feel they are being punished for limiting their population unlike the baby factories of North India, meaning they must pay out more to the government than they recieve and sponsor the failed family planning in states in the North? Any reason for the higher standard of living and literacy rates especially in places like Kerala?

Do you support Kashmiri self determination and is it as big of an issue in the South as it is in the North, as well as hatred towards Pakistanis (know they are both friendly but just some people - but the general feeling?)

Why do the main parties struggle in South India and not resonate with Modi's ideology?

Down south we put trust in a leader personality and him empathy towards people
Even though we are in a same country north and south are distinctively different we choose to lead a spirtual yet peaceful life so BJp and other big parties cannot thrive here even though we do agree they are strong and powerful leaders. Congress did thrive on YSR in andhra when he was alive and you can look at what sort of person he is ...

KASHMIR belong to INDIA as per the draft written in 1947
and we do hurl abuses on Pakistan media and government and other radicals "organisations" that's something we both north and south have in common after Cricket
Here every family choose to have a max of 2 per family

South is Spiritual driven and focuses on simplicity and education where as north i must say was confused and left between shedding the cultural roots and western civilization.
Who is India?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending