The Student Room Group

Apple Watch or a Laptop?

I don’t know which one I should buy, please help me, listing all the pros and cons about these two.
(edited 4 years ago)
Laptop you can do way more stuff on it, it has literally everything you need from camera to word everything. Watch is just a small little device you can’t really do much on I know it’s quite good compared to other watches as it’s quite advance but I think laptop will be better idea
Reply 2
Original post by tahirakhanx
Laptop you can do way more stuff on it, it has literally everything you need from camera to word everything. Watch is just a small little device you can’t really do much on I know it’s quite good compared to other watches as it’s quite advance but I think laptop will be better idea

thanks! but the thing is, i’ve already got a desktop so i’m not sure
Original post by b1nary
thanks! but the thing is, i’ve already got a desktop so i’m not sure

Oh okay I see unless u travel a lot maybe laptop would be good. Or instead of a watch maybe something else you might need like a TV? Or a better phone or something else I personally don’t really find apple watches any good like I would prefer to get something else with that much money and maybe get like a standard Hugo or Armani watch they look better too
Reply 4
Oh okay I see unless u travel a lot maybe laptop would be good. Or instead of a watch maybe something else you might need like a TV? Or a better phone or something else I personally don’t really find apple watches any good like I would prefer to get something else with that much money and maybe get like a standard Hugo or Armani watch they look better too

I don’t travel much, I am a student in high school. A TV might not be the best as I live with my parents and already have a TV, I’m not allowed to get a new phone, already have a good one. Personally, I don’t really see the point in Armani and Hugo watches as they aren’t seen as ‘smart’- the apple and smart watches, in my opinion, look better
Original post by b1nary
I don’t travel much, I am a student in high school. A TV might not be the best as I live with my parents and already have a TV, I’m not allowed to get a new phone, already have a good one. Personally, I don’t really see the point in Armani and Hugo watches as they aren’t seen as ‘smart’- the apple and smart watches, in my opinion, look better

Haha ohh okay I see where you are coming from. And yes maybe consider getting a apple watch then you can always go to the store and try them out too
Reply 6
Haha ohh okay I see where you are coming from. And yes maybe consider getting a apple watch then you can always go to the store and try them out too

Thank you for your help!
Will look into Laptops and Apple Watches!
Get a laptop you can do everything imaginable on it. Watch has very limited features, can't do a lot on and is very small.

Quick Reply

Latest