The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds offer holders 2019/2020

HI people! Thought I’d make a thread for any Leeds offer holders. I myself hold an offer to study LLB law and have an offer holder day on the 22nd of February. Comment down below what you guys are holding offers for and if going to an offer holder day what date are you planning on going!
In addition what other Universities Have you guys applied to?
Ive applied to Durham, UCL, Leeds, Warwick and Liverpool. Only Leeds has gotten back to me so far but hoping for the best with the other four :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for sociology ☺️ Not yet booked an offer holders day but planning on booking one
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by _xChlox_
I got an offer for sociology ☺️ Not yet booked an offer holders day but planning on booking one

Oh wow that’s amazing, well done! I heard they book up pretty quick so I wouldn’t take too long XD
Original post by asjad_naqvi
Oh wow that’s amazing, well done! I heard they book up pretty quick so I wouldn’t take too long XD

I haven’t got an email yet in regards to booking one ? I have from other unis though, do they send emails for it ?
I haven’t got an email yet in regards to booking one ? I have from other unis though, do they send emails for it ?

Check your junk loads of people have been getting it in there :smile:
Check your junk loads of people have been getting it in there :smile:

Nah not in there for me still :frown: What other unis did u get offers from ? If you applied to more :smile:
Nah not in there for me still :frown: What other unis did u get offers from ? If you applied to more :smile:

Oh thats unfortunate, probably will come in soon tho
Besides Leeds Ive applied to Durham, UCL, Warwick and liverpool
Only leeds has gotten back to me and am waiting for the other 4 unis to reply :frown:
Wbu?
Oh thats unfortunate, probably will come in soon tho
Besides Leeds Ive applied to Durham, UCL, Warwick and liverpool
Only leeds has gotten back to me and am waiting for the other 4 unis to reply :frown:
Wbu?

I applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Lincoln and Edge Hill. I got my final rely on Friday which was Leeds so now I’ve gotta make a decision 🥺
I applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Lincoln and Edge Hill. I got my final rely on Friday which was Leeds so now I’ve gotta make a decision 🥺

Oh wow great selection, Good luck x
Oh wow great selection, Good luck x

Thank you ! I’m deciding between Leeds and Manchester as my firm and then I’ve got way lower entry requirements for Lincoln and Edge Hill to decide between for my insurance. Just in case my exams don’t get well ☺️ I honestly wasn’t expecting to get 5/5 offers so I didn’t realise I’d have such a big choice to make ! Good luck with all the rest of your applications ?
Thank you ! I’m deciding between Leeds and Manchester as my firm and then I’ve got way lower entry requirements for Lincoln and Edge Hill to decide between for my insurance. Just in case my exams don’t get well ☺️ I honestly wasn’t expecting to get 5/5 offers so I didn’t realise I’d have such a big choice to make ! Good luck with all the rest of your applications ?

My exams don’t go* well. Haha spell error & I also meant another ! at the end not a ? ☺️
my application got rejected at first for Accounting and Finance... but they changed their minds afterwards and gave me an offer which was a suprise 😳 got an Access to Leeds offer of ABB
Original post by Anonymous
my application got rejected at first for Accounting and Finance... but they changed their minds afterwards and gave me an offer which was a suprise 😳 got an Access to Leeds offer of ABB

Did u apply to access to Leeds ? If I have a successful application then my offer could go down from Distinction BB to Merit BB and I’d deffo firm if that was the case

That is amazing ! Congrats😅
Did u apply to access to Leeds ? If I have a successful application then my offer could go down from Distinction BB to Merit BB and I’d deffo firm if that was the case

Yes i applied Access to Leeds the normal offer is AAA with access to leeds its ABB, u done your access to leeds application? The deadlines soon i think
Yes i applied Access to Leeds the normal offer is AAA with access to leeds its ABB, u done your access to leeds application? The deadlines soon i think

Nope, I’m not sure if I should try apply. I only reach 2 of the criteria. I know that’s the min but think that I’ll sway my application because many people will meet more of the requirements
Nope, I’m not sure if I should try apply. I only reach 2 of the criteria. I know that’s the min but think that I’ll sway my application because many people will meet more of the requirements

I met 2 of the criteria too they accepted my application, think you should do it worst that can happen is they wont give u an access to leeds offer its worth the try either way!!
I met 2 of the criteria too they accepted my application, think you should do it worst that can happen is they wont give u an access to leeds offer its worth the try either way!!

What two did u meet out of curiosity ?
What two did u meet out of curiosity ?

Household income & parents didn’t go to university
Household income & parents didn’t go to university

Mine are parents didn’t go & my postcode has a low rate of people going into further education. Reckon that’s worth a shot ? I’m also not sure if I can say that circumstance have affected my performance because I don’t have any solid proof from like a doctor for example

Quick Reply

Latest