The Student Room Group

Nationwide Graduate Assessment Centre Digital

Hi Guys, anyone have/had a Nationwide assessment centre at all? Any department not only digital..? There are a few coming up soon
Reply 1
Hi! When are the assessment centre dates? They haven’t replied back to me after the online tests!
Reply 2
Currently have done the telephone interview, which I did on 28th November haven’t heard anything back since.
Reply 3
Hi guys, I also had the telephone interview on the 28th and a few days later got the response that I passed it. Didn’t hear anything for a while until end of December asking me to choose an area of interest to be considered for because they have had a lot of applications and was told to reply within 7 days. Haven’t heard anything at all since then. Anyone know anything?
Reply 4
Got a telephone call this morning asking me to go to a assessment centre for tomorrow for graduate analyst and data science role.
Original post by radia1995
Hi Guys, anyone have/had a Nationwide assessment centre at all? Any department not only digital..? There are a few coming up soon

I have had one on the 28th of January. What do you want to know?
Original post by Ccox
Got a telephone call this morning asking me to go to a assessment centre for tomorrow for graduate analyst and data science role.

good luck ! The AC is honestly fun, if it's anything like mine there is an escape room challenge and an individual interview with a member of the panel.
Reply 7
Original post by tonifagbure
good luck ! The AC is honestly fun, if it's anything like mine there is an escape room challenge and an individual interview with a member of the panel.

Thank you, sorry for the late reply it was great fun however found it very intensive, there was only 3 of us altogether since 1 didn't show found it abit unfair since I spoke to the others and they were told 3 week prior while I only got told the day before. How long did it take to get your feedback since they told us we get a feedback report and a phone call?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Ccox
Thank you, sorry for the late reply it was great fun however found it very intensive, there was only 3 of us altogether since 1 didn't show found it abit unfair since I spoke to the others and they were told 3 week prior while I only got told the day before. How long did it take to get your feedback since they told us we get a feedback report and a phone call?

I understand, a day is quite short notice.... In fact, you did well managing to attend on such short notice but anyway, to answer your question, I did mine on the 28th of January and they got back to me on the 13th of February which was this last Thursday. So to be fair, it took a little while but I got an offer so it was worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending