The Student Room Group

We never left the EU and it will cause massive riots when the truth is revealed

I don't believe we left the EU a couple of weeks ago

I think a secret agreement was signed and it kept us in the EU.

Boris Johnson only told people we were leaving and that we did leave to take the pressure off himself.
I think his plan was to tell the public that we did leave,
and then he planned to "accidently" tell everyone that we are actually still in the EU,
and amid all the chaos they will throw a second referendum to solve the crisis, the crisis that they purposely created.

We are being played for fools
Reply 1
:eek:
Original post by Nalk1573

Boris Johnson only told people we were leaving and that we did leave to take the pressure off himself.
and then he planned to "accidently" tell everyone that we are actually still in the EU,
and amid all the chaos they will throw a second referendum to solve the crisis, the crisis that they purposely created.

Mate you come up with some bangers, you have a real talent from conspiracy theories.

Keep em coming :banana:
I’m tempted by Australia. Will that be ok?

( I didn’t vote leave btw)
I think tsr works there.
If not I’ll have to stay

What are you taking about? The EU is not real, it’s a figment of our imagination. If it exists, why don’t we have a photo of it. It cannot touch you or hurt you in your dreams! We can all go to sleep with a peace of mind.

No, we are now in the transitional period where the UK has 11 months to strike a trade deal (good luck with that as well) - own your "victory" and all that comes with it
Reply 7

Why?
Reply 8
That looks like some might fine meth you've been smoking
Original post by Napp
That looks like some might fine meth you've been smoking

:biggrin: To be fair the OP has had better conspiracy theories my favourite to date is from a month back- copy paste

Corbyn is an MI5 agent (recruited in the early 80s when he was dealing with the IRA). His mission was to enable Brexit and destroy the Labour party. This is why he won't resign, he needs to ruin the party so that the pain of Brexit does not cause a future Labour victory.

He's known about the alleged Brexit for the last 30 years

That's the best so far, brilliant :rofl:

I suppose the simple question is what does the Brexit of your expectations actually look / feel like? After all you can't see or touch it.

Lots of people say it is about us making our own decisions but what does that even mean?

If you think about your life how much choice do you actually have? Do you choose the prices you pay for food? Do you choose to do wherever you like each day or do you have to work?

Same with a country. We are bound by the influence of others as well as treaties and agreements and international law. So what does Brexit actually mean and are we really as free as we think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending