The Student Room Group

Anesongib vs Jake Paul

Unfortnately jake paul took the win which is not good. I really felt confident in Gib winning and he just got knocked out basically straight away tbh and it has kind of upset me. I know it happened a few weeks ago but still. I woke up the morning after the fight and was expecting gib to have won but no he got knocked out and jake won. I thought gib mightve just about lost but I watched the fight and he lost badly. I still like anesongib a lot and hate jake it just sucks a lot that he lost. People keep saying things like instead of 7 figure gib 7 second gib which is just stupid.

What was funny was niko omilana though going to the fight as Reng Sayeed, that guy hes absolutely hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing at his vid, he takes things too far but its hilarious.
Ksi and logan paul he went in as ring side the ksi vs logan paul 2 he went as ring side again then got banned then went through as Reng Seyeed 😂😂😂. He did his im a noncea stuf with the pauls and Im a pussay with vidal and then his fake employee pranks 😂😂😂. The guy is absoultely hilarious.
Reply 1
yeh I wanted gib to win aswell but unfortunately he didnt. Do you reckon ksi will fight jake and if so will he win?
Reply 2
duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck fall over duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck fall over duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck TKO
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by SaDe7
duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck fall over duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck TKO

shuuush u troll
Reply 4
Original post by SaDe7
duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck fall over duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck TKO

lmao, very precise description though ! *Only if you had one more "fall over" xD *
Reply 5
Original post by Exdoz
lmao, very precise description though ! *Only if you had one more "fall over" xD *

sure! I put a few more ducks for good measure
Reply 6
Original post by klickzer
yeh I wanted gib to win aswell but unfortunately he didnt. Do you reckon ksi will fight jake and if so will he win?

I think either him or deji will fight him this year. If ksi does he will destroy him 1 billion percent. Deji will destroy jake as well, he only lost on points last time and he had kfc all the time plus he was nervous
Reply 7
Original post by Dont know65
I think either him or deji will fight him this year. If ksi does he will destroy him 1 billion percent. Deji will destroy jake as well, he only lost on points last time and he had kfc all the time plus he was nervous

Can't lie, Jake paul did terrible last time he fought Deji. But he will defo put on a big show with ksi- he's much more prepared now- more patient, more accurate, more calm. But ksi will still beat him- I don't think Jake will be able to "keep up" (no pun intended xD) with ksi's pressure and wild swings. But if Jake paul does win, it would most likely be him catching JJ with a hook- that's him and Logan's favourite counter (go watch the replays). I do feel if ksi get's rocked with that hook, it may be good night. But I doubt it, his defense has gone better. We will see !
Reply 8
Original post by Exdoz
Can't lie, Jake paul did terrible last time he fought Deji. But he will defo put on a big show with ksi- he's much more prepared now- more patient, more accurate, more calm. But ksi will still beat him- I don't think Jake will be able to "keep up" (no pun intended xD) with ksi's pressure and wild swings. But if Jake paul does win, it would most likely be him catching JJ with a hook- that's him and Logan's favourite counter (go watch the replays). I do feel if ksi get's rocked with that hook, it may be good night. But I doubt it, his defense has gone better. We will see !

Jake paul tried his best and had training for 3 years he just about beat deji. If he rematches deji he wont be able to keep up with his punches as well and hell get destroyed. Jake has not got a chance with ksi, its garanteed jake will lose, 1 billion percent. I think it will end with jake paul getting rushed to hospital, its probably safer if he fights deji but even he could put jake in hospital
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Dont know65
Jake paul tried his best and had training for 3 years he just about beat deji. If he rematches deji he wont be able to keep up with his punches as well and hell get destroyed. Jake has not got a chance with ksi, its garanteed jake will lose, 1 billion percent. I think it will end with jake paul getting rushed to hospital, its probably safer if he fights deji but even he could put jake in hospital

As much as I hate Jake too, he has hella improved since his fight with Deji, which is hard to say as he only fought for what 2 minutes with Gib? 3 years of training- doesn't seem right to me. But I'm defo going with ksi- TKO
Original post by Exdoz
As much as I hate Jake too, he has hella improved since his fight with Deji, which is hard to say as he only fought for what 2 minutes with Gib? 3 years of training- doesn't seem right to me. But I'm defo going with ksi- TKO

Ksi is a unbeatable at the and hes going to improve even more so hes going to get even better. If gets the fight Deji he will improve as well so hell just destroy jake. I think jake hasnt improved, I think gib just had a bad day
Anesongib made Jake Paul look like Floyd Mayweather
Original post by FckBoris
Anesongib made Jake Paul look like Floyd Mayweather

He was shorter
I think everyone forced themselves to put their confidence in Gib, I was the same. I WANTED him to win because I didn't want Jake to win therefore I followed the crowd and allowed myself to believe it was definitely going to happen even though all the evidence was pointing towards the opposite happening, it was all just wishful thinking on our behalf.

I'm not just saying this because Jake won, I'm saying it because in the weeks leading up to it you saw vids of Jake working out vigorously and being extremely strict on himself whereas in the few vids that Gib provided I honestly gotta say, he wasn't giving us much to work with. I remember a vid that Viddal posted which just showed him working out and he was doing it completely half-heartedly. and then theres all the interviews and the overall reaction from his camp. If you compare that to when KSI was about to fight Logan you'd see a massive difference, there was a lot more energy and hype for KSI whereas with Gib it was more like the scenario when your mum tells you to go with your little brother and support him and big him up, even thought you don't really want to and don't really think hes got it in him, you just do it anyways because hes your bro.

Thats why it felt like this time. Sadly Gib was just a stepping stone for Jake, the REAL match is KSI vs Jake. this one is actually a tough one but there is many factors favouring JJ still. JJ has better stamina and is bigger and stronger, yeah Jake may have won fights but they were all against scrawnier guys - Deji, Gib, Joe Weller - all people that JJ could - and has - easily beaten too. If you think of it this way, JJ's format is better - he won't be rushing in and doing squats thats for sure :lol::rolleyes: - and then on top of that hes strong enough to take punches - remember when Logan punched him on the back of the head to the point where he began limping. a harsh blow that almost ended everything for him but look how quickly he managed to shake that off. So if Jake wants to win this hes gonna have to knock JJ out but JJ isn't easily knocked out so who gives a sh it if people think Jake's a better fighter than his brother, he hasn't actually proven it yet because so far hes never fought anyone on the same level as him.

Quick Reply

Latest