The Student Room Group

Btec students are more obsessed with appearance

And A level students are more focused on their work. How true is this?
Unsubstantiated bovine feces.
Absolute rubbish.
Reply 3
Btec students can actually be lazy and not do any work. A level students need to put a lot of work in
Original post by Anonymous

What gives you this impression? :curious:
Reply 5
Original post by Evil Homer
What gives you this impression? :curious:

I see it all the time
Original post by idontkn
I see it all the time

I bet you do.

Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Unsubstantiated bovine feces.

Quite.
Reply 7
Original post by Reality Check
I bet you do.

Quite.

You should see people in my college mate.
Didn't know the qualification you're doing has a direct impact on character traits lmao
Load of balls. :tongue:
Is that why my sisters are all into make up and dumb in school while I am the opposite? They were all btec students and I was an A level student lool. The oldest one even said “why don’t you clean your face and put make up on?” Like who am I going to impress?
Original post by Anonymous

Have you met A-level students before? Ones outside of TSR, that is.
Original post by Blue_Cow
Have you met A-level students before? Ones outside of TSR, that is.

Yes I have because I myself was an A level student. I went to college lol and I met others, bare in mind I went to the worst college out there with the worst reputation.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by idontkn
Yes I have because I myself was an A level student. I went to college lol and I met others

I think you should meet some more.

Original post by idontkn
Is that why my sisters are all into make up and dumb in school while I am the opposite? They were all btec students and I was an A level student lool. The oldest one even said “why don’t you clean your face and put make up on?” Like who am I going to impress?

Massive, unwarranted generalisations from a tiny sample size

Are we talking here about the election of Boris Johnson as the leader of the Conservative party?

By the way, I see you're light blue. As well as going beautifully with your skintone, I can't think of someone more deserving or competent to lead the section. Massive congratulations to you :smile:
I think you should meet some more.

I’m sure there are more. My primary friend was a btec student and was so obsessed with getting boyfriends/got pregnant/married at 17 then dropped out of her third year of college. If I transferred from A level to btec I think I would change for the worse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending