The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Engineering Design Course 2020 applicant

Has anyone been made an offer for this course yet???

I was put on hold a few weeks ago
Original post by t6sh6

Hello!

According to this TSR thread (which is a sticky on this forum), 2 offers have been reported for your course. However Bristol has put a lot of applicants on hold so don't worry too much. Good luck! :h:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by t6sh6

Same here, my application was put on hold. Do you think we’ll have to wait much longer to hear anything?
Reply 3
Original post by emiloujess
Hello!

According to this TSR thread (which is a sticky on this forum), 2 offers have been reported for your course. However Bristol has put a lot of applicants on hold so don't worry too much. Good luck! :h:

thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by Lily2108
Same here, my application was put on hold. Do you think we’ll have to wait much longer to hear anything?

i hope not :/
Reply 5
Original post by emiloujess
Hello!

Do you think it's worth me emailing them? I've seen of threads from previous years that they had a reply that included an invitation to interview
Reply 6
Original post by t6sh6
Do you think it's worth me emailing them? I've seen of threads from previous years that they had a reply that included an invitation to interview

As far as I’m aware they do not interview for this course, they did in the past though.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Lily2108
As far as I’m aware they do not interview for this course, they did in the past though.

Thats what I thought. Let me know if you find out! I'll do the same
Reply 8
Original post by t6sh6
Thats what I thought. Let me know if you find out! I'll do the same

@t6sh6 Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 9
Have you already been sent the supplementary questions form?
Original post by Taaam
Have you already been sent the supplementary questions form?

Yes, we were sent these within a couple of weeks of sending off our UCAS applications. When did you apply?
Reply 11
I submitted my UCAS back in December but I had to send additional information (GPA) so they only received my full application on Monday
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
I applied in mid December and received an offer on the last day of January. Good luck to you all.
Original post by Taaam
I submitted my UCAS back in December but I had to send additional information (GPA) so they only received my full application on Monday

Okay, have you heard anything from them since?
Hey, I got my offer on March 23rd (I applied in October)! If anyone else out there has an offer and wants to chat, let me know :smile:
Did you know that this Engineering Design course require a supplementary application form when you applied for it or was it a surprise to you? I had no idea and have failed to fill it in. Such a f-up. The email got lost in spam.
Original post by lizzy.jwh
Hey, I got my offer on March 23rd (I applied in October)! If anyone else out there has an offer and wants to chat, let me know :smile:

Hey, did you know that this Engineering Design course require a supplementary application form when you applied for it? Or did you just receive an email with the questionnaire attached? I had no idea and have failed to fill it in. The email got lost in my spam. Such a f-up.
Original post by HellsNix1
Hey, did you know that this Engineering Design course require a supplementary application form when you applied for it? Or did you just receive an email with the questionnaire attached? I had no idea and have failed to fill it in. The email got lost in my spam. Such a f-up.

Oh no! That sucks, yeh all the info is on the website. Have you emailed them? There might still be time for them to do something for you.
Reply 18
Original post by HellsNix1
Did you know that this Engineering Design course require a supplementary application form when you applied for it or was it a surprise to you? I had no idea and have failed to fill it in. Such a f-up. The email got lost in spam.

There’s an admission statement and it mentions that the supplementary form takes up to 50% of your application...they won’t read your personal statement too as the content is similar to what you answered.

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/media/undergraduate/admissions-statements/2020/engineering-design.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending