The Student Room Group

I wanna be skint

Lool hii

I acc wanna be proper skinny. I got to the gym but what do I do after?

Scroll to see replies

Diet and exercise.
No easy options.
Why skinny?

Ps. You may want to edit your title
why do you want to be skinny?
Reply 3
Skinty^*
Reply 4
Original post by Sammylou40
Diet and exercise.
No easy options.
Why skinny?

Ps. You may want to edit your title

Well idk Id rather be skinny than thick. Oh I’ll deffo fix my diet. I wanna eat the same thing everyday. What should I eat lol. Fish and veggies? Im a pescatarian
Original post by Anonymous
Skinty^*

Trolls are playing up, I see
Reply 6
why do you want to be skinny?

Pretty
Well idk Id rather be skinny than thick. Oh I’ll deffo fix my diet. I wanna eat the same thing everyday. What should I eat lol. Fish and veggies? Im a pescatarian

Eating the same things every day is boring
Fish, salad fruit and vegetables are all good.
Avoid processed foods and takeaways. Try not to eat white bread, rice and pasta and eat brown instead
Pretty

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. If being skinny really is a big issue for you then go to the gym but I'd work on building character and a likeable personality. Unless you aspire to be some kind of anorexic supermodel then most people won't give a rats arse. Learn to love yourself for what you are.
G Dude
Are you a fan of the slogan "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"?
I'm a slim 5'1 female and am still the same weight as I was when I was 13.

Do plenty of excise, drink lots of water, home-cook your meals, restrict your portion sizes and calorie intake.
Limit your quantities of refined sugar, bread, dairy, gluten and greasy takeaways.
Take up swimming, jogging and lots of walking.
Eat lots of nuts, pulses and raw veg.
Nice click bait luv

cardio rather than muscle building would help you achieve a thinner look, e.g. swimming, running instead of weights
Original post by londonmyst
Are you a fan of the slogan "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"?

Anyone who says that hasn't tried the crispy bits on the pulled pork I had yesterday. Oh sweet lordy.
Original post by Sabertooth
Anyone who says that hasn't tried the crispy bits on the pulled pork I had yesterday. Oh sweet lordy.

Probably not.
Pork, duck, goose and beef are the ultimate horror foods to people who subscribe to the "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" ideology.
Disregard all of their advice.

All you need to know is intermittent fasting. If you want to lose weight eat whatever you want, but I’m your caloric limit, but you should eat healthily to ease the journey.
Original post by MohammedBinOmar
Disregard all of their advice.

All you need to know is intermittent fasting. If you want to lose weight eat whatever you want, but I’m your caloric limit, but you should eat healthily to ease the journey.

What qualifications do you have to say disregard everyone else’s healthy eating advice?
Deciding yourself that you are the expert isn’t it
lol sounds like Anonymous 2# is "Plus sized" :biggrin:

Or knows the dangers of skinny obsessions
lol sounds like Anonymous 2# is "Plus sized" :biggrin:

‘Anonymous 2’ lmao some people are so petty
and if I am “Plus sized”, what’s wrong with that hunny?
‘Anonymous 2’ lmao some people are so petty
and if I am “Plus sized”, what’s wrong with that hunny?

Absolutely nothing
Original post by Sammylou40
Absolutely nothing

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest