The Student Room Group

bruh im depressed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h6ix
I NEED THE WILL TO LIVE. like , i actually do not like live anymore , ya girl is just here breathing-surviving- like man went through a rough patch and im okay now - well not okay but like im just bad in a different way ygm? um my grades arent 9s which is what i need to get , otherwise my parents will not allow me to go to 6th form. I am growing distant from people ygm like, I just , theyre so fake and im not feeling the vibes. Some people have these awesome group of friends who just have good vibes and my friends :/ just no the girls are really shallow and the boys are criminals.

Original post by h6ix
i was in bed with ur mum shhh

You said "your girl is tired" then you said you're in bed with someone's mum. You les?
Reply 21
Original post by h6ix
ngl i didnt really understand that, would you mind explaining a lil bit

say you 7,6,7,8,5,6,7,8 in your subjects and 8 in maths and a 7 in eng lang. First double your english and maths score as they must be included so 16+14. Then look at your other subjects and pick the best 6 sores and add thm up.So 8+8+7+7+7+6 and to maths and eng (16+14). You get a score out of 90. In this example it would be 73
Reply 22
Original post by sailorsoraka
i get exactly how you feel. i can't really say much in terms of advice except to hang on until you get a moment to breathe. hope it all works out my dude :frown: <3

thank you , its relieving knowing that someone understands the panic and desparation to like - stop and take a brether. Yeah like I guess the most to do is just hang on , which is easier said than done :frown: thank you i appreciate it frfr <3
Reply 23
Original post by Bang Outta Order
You said "your girl is tired" then you said you're in bed with someone's mum. You les?

they was getting rude innit
Reply 24
Original post by _ap12
say you 7,6,7,8,5,6,7,8 in your subjects and 8 in maths and a 7 in eng lang. First double your english and maths score as they must be included so 16+14. Then look at your other subjects and pick the best 6 sores and add thm up.So 8+8+7+7+7+6 and to maths and eng (16+14). You get a score out of 90. In this example it would be 73

omg thank you , i get it , thank you for your time ilysm
Reply 25
Original post by Bang Outta Order

and im straight
You make bareee threads man 😂
Reply 27
Original post by hunchoM
You make bareee threads man 😂

leave me aloneee im bored (no phone) and im actually enjoying this website
wait how do you know my threads
Original post by h6ix
hey um my life is falling apart like school work is a mess, home life is a mess and im not one to talk about it ygm?

hey, im sorry to hear your feeling this way right now, i will pray for you bro- you're gonna ace ur gcse aight so dont stress. What grade are you working at currently? gcse's are a bit of a rough patch, but i promise it does get better in y12 (until it gets worse in y13 lmaoo) but nah you will be a lot more stable after these exams over the summer. Try to give these last few months your best effort; ik its difficult to cut ties w friendships but sometimes you gotta put yourself first- youre the one whose gonna be affected by how you perfom in the exam not ur mates xxx
Its difficult i aint gonna lie about that but its do-able i can promise you :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by kkkkrrrg
hey, im sorry to hear your feeling this way right now, i will pray for you bro- you're gonna ace ur gcse aight so dont stress. What grade are you working at currently? gcse's are a bit of a rough patch, but i promise it does get better in y12 (until it gets worse in y13 lmaoo) but nah you will be a lot more stable after these exams over the summer. Try to give these last few months your best effort; ik its difficult to cut ties w friendships but sometimes you gotta put yourself first- youre the one whose gonna be affected by how you perfom in the exam not ur mates xxx
Its difficult i aint gonna lie about that but its do-able i can promise you :smile:

ahhh im emotional tf
ahh thank you , like damn i needed to hear that yk?
it is hard and im at around 6s and 5s which is worrying if my parents want 9s
but loool love that it gets worse in year 13
im gonna try and just leave the rest to god frfr but i dont even know i just need prayers atm
and yeah true i need to cut them off asap theyre taking me down the wrong illegal path :/
Reply 30
Original post by h6ix
wait how do you know my threads

Click on username, click on 'find latest posts'. It's all in there....

Quick Reply

Latest