The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL and UCAS students number

I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so I need a UCL and UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
Original post by Adebisi080
I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so I need a UCL and UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out

Your ucas number is the number you use to log into Track.

Your ucl number should be on your correspondence from them - if you can’t find it then you’ll have to ring them up today and ask for it.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Please, I want you to put me through on how to get the UCL number
Original post by Adebisi080
Please, I want you to put me through on how to get the UCL number

You UCL number should be on your correspondence (emails and letters) that they have sent you. It's also available on Portico https://evision.ucl.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn

If you can't find it then you need to ring them up and ask for it. +44 (0)20 3370 1215

The deadline isn't until July so there's no rush
I need the UCAS and UCL number to complete my application form
Please help me to get the UCL AND UCAS number
Reply 6
As said before, your UCAS number is available on Track. When you click on the Menu button in the right hand corner, it'll show up next to your name.
Your UCL number should be stayed on whatever correspondence you get, you can access your letters using Portico.
Reply 7
I want apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so I need UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
Reply 8
I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so i need UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out
Original post by ttigist1
I wanna apply for Deny,s Holland scholarship in UCL, so i need UCAS students number to complete the registration please help me out

Read the thread

Your UCAS number is on Track.
Your UCL number is on portico

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending