The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

MSc Social Work Swansea 2020 offer

Has anyone else had the interview for MSc in Social Work in Swansea and received an offer?😊
Reply 1
I have an interview tomorrow I'm so nervous! I have no idea what to expect! Xx
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sjam12
I have an interview tomorrow I'm so nervous! I have no idea what to expect! Xx

Good luck!! Aw they’re so welcoming there, try not to stress too much!! Is it just Swansea you’ve applied to?😊xx
Reply 3
Original post by courtneyls
Good luck!! Aw they’re so welcoming there, try not to stress too much!! Is it just Swansea you’ve applied to?😊xx

It's just so daunting! I've been reading the codes of practise and the wellbeing act all day so I'm hoping something has stuck! Yeah only Swansea I don't think I want to commute to Cardiff everyday! You? Xx
Reply 4
Original post by Sjam12
It's just so daunting! I've been reading the codes of practise and the wellbeing act all day so I'm hoping something has stuck! Yeah only Swansea I don't think I want to commute to Cardiff everyday! You? Xx

You should be fine as long as you know both of them! Also maybe look at safeguarding in social work! Ah fair enough, yeah just Swansea for me too😊 how far from Swansea are you? Xx
Reply 5
You should be fine as long as you know both of them! Also maybe look at safeguarding in social work! Ah fair enough, yeah just Swansea for me too😊 how far from Swansea are you? Xx

I've written down safeguarding in general so I'll look more around social work! Thankyou! Do you know if you can take notes in to the interview? Ahhh I hate interviews! I live in Llanelli so it's literally up the road from me. You? Xx
Reply 6
Original post by Sjam12
I've written down safeguarding in general so I'll look more around social work! Thankyou! Do you know if you can take notes in to the interview? Ahhh I hate interviews! I live in Llanelli so it's literally up the road from me. You? Xx

Umm we didn’t have that much time to read notes when I did mine! We had an introduction, then did the written task, then group discussion and then our individual interviews! However, you might have a little bit of time whilst you’re waiting to be called for your individual interview😊 ahh that’s not too far then! I’m from Pembrokeshire so a bit further! Xx
Reply 7
Umm we didn’t have that much time to read notes when I did mine! We had an introduction, then did the written task, then group discussion and then our individual interviews! However, you might have a little bit of time whilst you’re waiting to be called for your individual interview😊 ahh that’s not too far then! I’m from Pembrokeshire so a bit further! Xx

I'm nervous for the written and group tasks as well it sounds so daunting! How long were you there for? Oh a little commuting for you then!xx
Reply 8
Original post by Sjam12
I'm nervous for the written and group tasks as well it sounds so daunting! How long were you there for? Oh a little commuting for you then!xx

Aw I know, it it so daunting going in! You’ll be fine though!! The written task and group discussion was fine, fairly easy, just make sure you contribute and listen in the discussion😊 Umm it was about 2 and a half hours for me! Xx
Reply 9
Aw I know, it it so daunting going in! You’ll be fine though!! The written task and group discussion was fine, fairly easy, just make sure you contribute and listen in the discussion😊 Umm it was about 2 and a half hours for me! Xx

How quick did you get an offer? Well done by the way! I've never been this nervous for an interview before 😂 xx
Reply 10
Original post by Sjam12
How quick did you get an offer? Well done by the way! I've never been this nervous for an interview before 😂 xx

Thank you so much! They rang me the same evening! Was quite shocked how quick they were, as they said in the interview we’d know in a couple of days!😂 aww don’t stress, you’ll be fine😊 the staff/lecturers are super friendly there! Xx
Reply 11
Thank you so much! They rang me the same evening! Was quite shocked how quick they were, as they said in the interview we’d know in a couple of days!😂 aww don’t stress, you’ll be fine😊 the staff/lecturers are super friendly there! Xx

Amazing you must have done really well! What degree have you done? Xx
Reply 12
Original post by Sjam12
Amazing you must have done really well! What degree have you done? Xx

I did Psychology! You? Xx
Reply 13
I did Psychology! You? Xx

Psychology! What uni did you go to? Xx
Reply 14
Original post by Sjam12
Psychology! What uni did you go to? Xx

Swansea😊 you? Xx
Reply 15
Swansea😊 you? Xx

Same! I haven't finished yet I'm in my last year now so only got 3 months left xx
Reply 16
Original post by Sjam12
Same! I haven't finished yet I'm in my last year now so only got 3 months left xx

What are the chances?! Not long to go then! I graduated last year😊 xx

Quick Reply

Latest